Who are you hoping wins the presidential election in the US? 618
Posts 57
Rep 96
Vouches: 23
Credits: 1,004
Bronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinInstagramYouTubeVoid
OP02-09-2020, 02:14 PM

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 08:50 PM by Vort.)
The current top runners are:

Republicans: Donald Trump

Democrats: Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg, and Mike Bloomberg

Who would you choose and why?

Camo#0304

Camo#0304

Camo#0304

Camo#0304
Liked by: Helios
Posts 1,455
Rep 650
Vouches: 90
Credits: 26,172
Staff Team
Cool CatMentor
02-09-2020, 02:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 02:49 PM by Helios.)
Donald Trump, because since he's become President he has done more for this country than any Democrat since JFK combined. His list of accomplishments speaks for itself, and despite what the media and the Left will tell you, it's not fake news, it's completely real.

Trump is hated by Washington D.C. and the Liberal Media because he's not a politician, and he loves America and ultimately all Americans. Despite his wealth, he represents every American. In contrast, Democrats hate America, they hate you as an American and wish to dismantle us into a globalist hell-hole run by Muslims. All the left cares about is your vote.

The absolutely shameful tactics of the new Democratic party have ensured that I will never vote for another Democrat ever again - and I used to be one until they showed their true colors in 2016 as a party of lunatics which I could never associate myself with.

Every Democrat up for the nomination is either promising the world in order to get votes with no actual plan of how it will be executed or paid for (as Democrats typically do); and if they aren't pandering to minorities, they're under investigation for corruption and essentially treason against the USA (aka Joe Biden).

[Image: eilGR5u.jpg]

Discord: helios#1847
Always confirm on-site before any deal with any user!

Posts 539
Rep 37
Vouches: 1
Credits: 470
Bronze MedalDemonSilver MedalBronze Coin
02-10-2020, 03:09 AM
any libertarian president...trump is cool and basdas and has a super alpha personality tbh...we made isis our bitch,,,under obama lots of crazy shit happening and the dude didn't do jack shit except fuck around and spark an online civil war

i like bernie the best out of all the dems, definitely because of how he talked about how the health system exploits most people..because it does...but the catch is that he's a crazy ass 80 year old who will let this country get sodomized by social degeneracy...godlessness and lack of faith is not a good thing.

dont know if i can ever vote for a democrat again despite me agreeing with some points they have...they're full of corruption

Liked by: Vort
Posts 130
Rep 63
Vouches: 5
Credits: 907
Bronze MedalVoid
02-11-2020, 01:34 AM
I'm kinda fucking with Bernie, but in too young to vote anyway.

Discord:Keed#3892
Telegram:TheRealKeed

Posts 111
Rep 78
Vouches: 17
Credits: 634
Void
02-11-2020, 04:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 04:49 AM by sana.)
Sanders>Warren>Everyone Else.

I'm not a huge fan of incrementalist policy. There needs to be more done with healthcare and fighting against climate change and Sanders/Warren are the two that have suggested the most progressive policies in these two fields.

When it comes down to it, any Democrat choice is better than Trump.

There needs to be more emphasis on Senate/House elections. Assuming that the Dems win, thats going to be a huge fucking roadblock for policy.

Posts 137
Rep 45
Vouches: 5
Credits: 626
Silver MedalBronze MedalGold Medal
02-11-2020, 02:07 PM
(02-10-2020, 03:09 AM)rmni Wrote:godlessness and lack of faith is not a good thing.

preach... i don't follow a religion but i do understand the positive impact it has on society as a whole. unfortunately the way atheists are perceived is tainted by the many (grown ass adults) who hit 30, realise they don't have to believe in a god, and suddenly their morals go out the window...
and back on topic, i'm not american, but as long as the next president isn't a fedora tipping retard promoting public bdsm festivals i'm not too bothered by whoever wins

Liked by: rmni, Vort
Posts 162
Rep 84
Vouches: 17
Credits: 1,027
Bronze MedalGold Medal
02-17-2020, 05:54 AM
The people that vote for democracy are clowns.

cevi#0430 (copy and paste)

Posts 64
Rep 34
Vouches: 8
Credits: 61
02-21-2020, 01:18 AM
Bernie is talking out his ass. Nothing is free if who you are there is always a catch

I am  not responsible for account after sale and will not refund money or product. MM will be at your expense

I am  not responsible for account after sale and will not refund money or product. MM will be at your expense

Liked by: Vort