Tips for selling Twitch accounts (not getting banned) 646
Posts 60
Rep 5
Vouches: 8
Credits: 153
Red NinjaMigrationBronze Medal
OP05-02-2017, 02:13 PM

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2017, 11:51 PM by Forbidden.)
As some of you may know Twitch can be very finicky when it comes to the buying/selling of accounts, and many accounts that are bought have been known to get banned shortly thereafter. 
Luckily there's an easy way to avoid this!
I'm the OG owner of /Hero, and a few others you might recognize if you saw the name. (/Hero sold with matching YT, LoL IGN).

These two tips will save you loads of worry about the safety of your newly sold/purchased account: 

First and foremost, always, ALWAYS, include the OG email with the account. 

The Seller, especially if they have lived in the same location for a very long time, should email Twitch Support. Inform Support that you are "moving", and that the purpose of the email is to ensure the continued security of your account. You may have to provide a general region or state of the Buyer. (Midwest of the US, Eastern Coast of the US, EU, etc). Include in the email that you regularly receive password reset attempts sent to your email address, and that you just want to touch base with them so their security doesn't think the account has been compromised due to the sudden IP change when you "move". It doesn't hurt to add that you'll be updating all of your passwords/emails soon. 

Immediate changes of Email addresses, passwords, and IP/ISP are a HUGE red flag to Twitch. 
These tips address all of those points.
Twitch pays attention. They've also been taking a lot of heat from the media recently, so they're ###### down.  
Keep accounts safe everyone, happy selling. 

| Kik: Ryland | Instagram: Ryland |

Liked by: ii
Posts 1,595
Rep 190
ActiveHalloweenGiftJukeboxPalm TreeGrenadeTwitterPromoterMigrationBronze CoinGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalDonator
05-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Thanks for this guide! Will be using this in future to keep myself out of trouble ;)

Posts 338
Rep 13
Vouches: 7
Credits: 638
Red NinjaInstagramMigrationTwitterYouTubeBronze Medal
05-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Detailed and well-written, good job Forbidden. :-)

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite
Posts 141
Rep 0
Red NinjaTwitter
05-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Great guide my man! I'm personally not a twitch user but I know a few so I will definitely link them to this thread.

Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
05-02-2017, 02:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2017, 02:26 PM by Vision.)
Thank you for the guide :)

Posts 440
Rep 41
Red NinjaPromoterMigrationTwitterBronze MedalGrenadeGift
05-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Pretty good guide. I sold my twitch without any problems, but I was pretty secretive while selling so that helps too.

Posts 60
Rep 5
OP05-02-2017, 03:36 PM
(05-02-2017, 03:19 PM)Sux Wrote:Pretty good guide.  I sold my twitch without any problems, but I was pretty secretive while selling so that h
Glad you didn't have any issues with yours. Never hurts to do a little more to be safe!

Liked by: Sux
Posts 7
Rep 2
Vouches: 1
Credits: 53
Twitter
05-02-2017, 05:22 PM
This is an awesome guide man!!

Posts 60
Rep 5
OP05-02-2017, 09:17 PM
(05-02-2017, 02:16 PM)Kyle Wrote:Great guide my man! I'm personally not a twitch user but I know a few so I will definitely link them to this thread.

Thanks man, glad you found it helpful enough to share.

Posts 74
Vouches: 191
Credits: 5,055
Gold MedalGiftBronze MedalCandy CaneVoidSilver MedalChocolate BunnySilver NinjaHalloweenApolloBlack HeartHeartHeart
05-04-2017, 12:06 AM
this is very helpful thanks for this

[Image: ddGJqQ0.png]