1 2 3 > 10 Next »
Tied's mental health support thread 3417
Posts 1,299
Rep 572
Vouches: 61
Credits: 941
WeebDemonSnapchatMigrationHalloweenBronze MedalGiftSilver MedalGold MedalCandy CaneVoidPalm TreeSun
OP02-25-2020, 07:07 PM

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 11:25 PM by Tied.)
Since I've been on the receiving end of help, I thought that I would pay it forward.
I WANT THIS TO BE THE NUMBER 1 MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT THREAD ON OGU!
Some of you may recall this thread: https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-UPDATES-I-ca...he-horizon
(I'm going to use bullet points to make it easier to read)

I have been through the fucking ringer all my life with physical, emotional, and sexual abuse that has permanent changed me.
  • I was recently diagnosed with complex PTSD which affects me in every which way day to day.
  • My fiance was diagnosed with schizophrenia (coincidentally in the same week I got diagnosed, he got diagnosed 2 days before me)
  • I used to self harm by scratching my arm with my nails until they bled. I haven't self harmed in almost 3 weeks
  • Was addicted to cough syrup (I was a pussy and used nyquil with vicks), but haven't used since Christmas.
  • I had an almost successful suicide attempt 3 years ago and have had some thoughts of doing it again.
This thread is going to have more added to it, as this will be a never ending project that I will carry on.
To be the comforting light of this site will be something I will carry.

Here are some resources:

USA HOTLINES:
SUBSTANCE ABUSE
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION
SELF HARM (TEXT LINE)

UK HOTLINES:
SAMARITAN
HOPELINE
C.A.L.M (FOR MEN SPECIFICALLY)
CHILDLINE (FOR AGES 19 AND UNDER)

COMMENT MORE COUNTRIES SO I CAN INCLUDE THEM
YOU ARE LOVED! Heart

All my accounts are from me personally claiming them, they are never hijacked in anyway shape or forum.

Kik: wigs
Instagram: ex2s_
Discord: Tied#6400
OR PM ME if you want to buy

All my accounts are from me personally claiming them, they are never hijacked in anyway shape or forum.

Posts 1,299
Rep 572
WeebDemonSnapchatMigrationHalloweenBronze MedalGiftSilver MedalGold MedalCandy CaneVoidPalm TreeSun
OP02-25-2020, 11:25 PM
YOU ARE LOVED!

Posts 1,299
Rep 572
OP02-26-2020, 12:40 AM
YOU ARE LOVED!

Posts 181
Rep 188
Vouches: 45
Credits: 67
KoalaBronze MedalGold MedalSilver Medal
02-26-2020, 01:43 AM
cool thing you are doing here

cosy#1105 | id: 651930452105494538 (I have an impersonator) 
always confirm onsite
[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-01-18_at_12.17.28_am.png]

always confirm onsite

always confirm onsite

always confirm onsite
Liked by: Tied
Posts 1,299
Rep 572
OP02-26-2020, 01:45 AM
(02-26-2020, 01:43 AM)cosy Wrote:cool thing you are doing here

Yep, I had an incident happen tonight to my brother so I'm REALLY advocating for people to reach out.

Liked by: cosy
Posts 1,299
Rep 572
OP02-26-2020, 02:50 AM
YOU ARE LOVED!

Posts 1,886
Rep 327
Vouches: 49
Credits: 2,022
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeSunVoid
02-26-2020, 02:51 AM
u got balls for postin this most ppl on here battling some shit but won't be open about it cuz they afraid of getting mocked. propz

List of RAIDUSER truths (irrefutable)
Buy fansigns = loser, shit social skills
ewhore = poor, gay
call someone poor = insecure, projection
ask someone to post btc wallet/bank acc = poor, stupid

ewhore = poor, gay

ewhore = poor, gay

ewhore = poor, gay

Posts 906
Rep 307
Vouches: 18
Credits: 1,197
Gold MedalDemonBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinEarthSilver MedalSunPalm Tree
02-26-2020, 02:59 AM
Well since no one else is mocking you thought i'd be the first too: Devil

[Image: pQ1a3ce.png?1]Samuurai#8513
|
|
Please do not PM me here expecting a fast response, I only check OGU so often. Use my Discord instead.

|
|
Please do not PM me here expecting a fast response, I only check OGU so often. Use my Discord instead.

|
|

|
|
Posts 1,299
Rep 572
OP02-26-2020, 02:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2020, 03:00 AM by Tied.)
(02-26-2020, 02:51 AM)Friends Wrote:u got balls for postin this most ppl on here battling some shit but won't be open about it cuz they afraid of getting mocked. propz

Thank you! I know that people think its a pussy move to get help, I thought so too. Until I reached out, and I'm glad I did.

If I didn't I would have been splattered all over the pavement in the 6 on June 16, 2020.

(02-26-2020, 02:59 AM)vala Wrote:Well since no one else is mocking you thought i'd be the first too: Devil

Not the time man. Brother is in the ER now.

Posts 906
Rep 307
Vouches: 18
Credits: 1,197
Gold MedalDemonBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinEarthSilver MedalSunPalm Tree
02-26-2020, 03:02 AM
(02-26-2020, 02:59 AM)Tied Wrote:Thank you! I know that people think its a pussy move to get help, I thought so too. Until I reached out, and I'm glad I did.

If I didn't I would have been splattered all over the pavement in the 6 on June 16, 2020.

Not the time man. Brother is in the ER now.

aight ill come back later lmk when ur good to be mocked.

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|
1 2 3 > 10 Next »