This is fucking deep.... 215
Posts 2,213
Rep 424
Vouches: 95
Credits: 45
TridentTridentBitcoinAlienRed Ninja
07-30-2017, 09:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2017, 09:26 AM by hoodrichsam.)
I dont understand why black people think literally every skinny white boy is a school shooter
that was really good tho

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y
Liked by: aLxXx
Posts 266
Rep 132
Gold MedalPalm TreeSilver MedalBronze MedalJukeboxTwitterSnapchat
07-30-2017, 09:27 AM
(07-30-2017, 09:25 AM)Sam Wrote:I dont understand why black people think literally every skinny white boy is a school shooter
that was really good tho

its true tho lmao

Liked by: jason
Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 09:30 AM
This is pre good actually.

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
07-30-2017, 09:40 AM
@Jammer a song dedicated to you

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

Posts 36
Rep -10
07-30-2017, 09:41 AM
You know when somebody lights a blunt before they start rapping it is gonna be straight fire.