Temporarily Disable Account 279
Posts 1,131
Rep 717
Vouches: 138
Credits: 416
Diamond Sword
OP08-04-2017, 01:47 AM

Well after tonight and considering school is coming up, I think this would be a good thing to add because I am constantly on this and want to take a break but I don’t think you should have to contact a admin just for it to happen. This is probably a hard thing to add but I think it’ll be worth it, thanks!

telegram: relieve
discord: jalen#1234 (i have nitro)
always pm me onsite before any deals
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: YJqQ4hf.gif]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts 4,288
Rep 187
WealthyBronze CoinBitcoinGold CoinContributorCheersDonatorRoyaltyDonator IIIHigh RollerSilver CoinRichestDonator IVDonator IIHustlerHeartCandy CaneActive
08-04-2017, 01:48 AM
what would be the point if u can just reactivate Lol

Liked by: Wartaken
Posts 1,131
Rep 717
Vouches: 138
Credits: 416
Diamond Sword
OP08-04-2017, 01:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017, 01:51 AM by jalen.)
(08-04-2017, 01:48 AM)chris Wrote:what would be the point if u can just reactivate Lol
Honestly if you have the need to reactivate before the time you want off you should actually contact a admin to get some time off LOL
I mean it’ll be easier then having to make a new account just to pm a admin and tell the to reactivate?

Posts 305
Rep 45
Bronze MedalGold MedalSilver Medal
08-04-2017, 01:51 AM
(08-04-2017, 01:48 AM)chris Wrote:what would be the point if u can just reactivate Lol

Idk it's so tempting getting on and reading deal disputes and seeing what people are selling lmao, I'm guessing he just needs a way to take a break

Liked by: jalen
Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
08-04-2017, 01:52 AM

Yeah.

Why don't you just sign out if you can just reactivate the account yourself? I never understand when people ask for a ban but then PM me two days later asking to be unbanned.

Just sign out and sign in when you're ready... It's the same thing.

Liked by: jalen, Jesus, Wartaken
Posts 856
Rep 122
Vouches: 4
Credits: 1,680
Bronze MedalGold MedalBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinSilver MedalChocolate BunnySilver NinjaHalloweenGift
08-04-2017, 01:54 AM
Just log out of your account bro it's not difficult

[Image: elu7zmA.png]

Liked by: been