Swap Service 115
Posts 6
Rep -4
Vouches: 1
Credits: 21
OP03-23-2020, 06:45 PM

Offering My Swap Service Message My Discord For More Information

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Send me proof of funds if you’re interested in purchasing a tag. I mainly accept Bitcoin and Cashapp, PayPal from who I deem trusted. Don’t hesitate to message me, I’m very negotiable and reasonable. If you would like the use of a middleman, we’ll use @Blacklisted or @cry 

Contact me onsite or on... 
Discord: C3#1935

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Send me proof of funds if you’re interested in purchasing a tag. I mainly accept Bitcoin and Cashapp, PayPal from who I deem trusted. Don’t hesitate to message me, I’m very negotiable and reasonable. If you would like the use of a middleman, we’ll use @Blacklisted or @cry 

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆