Suggestions - Tips 2515
Posts 21,174
Rep 3,602
Vouches: 398
Credits: 791
$2000 Donor
WealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPoop EmojiNightNightNightNightNightTridentTridentTridentTridentTridentHeartHeartHeartAlienAlienBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartRed NinjaSilver NinjaBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinBitcoinStickyBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalReputableStarDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIRichestTop BananaInstagramYouTubeSnapchatTwitterInnovatorGhostApolloHigh RollerRoyaltyMigrationActiveHalloweenGiftDonator IVPromoterPalm TreeHustlerCloverGrenadeCandy CaneBusinessmanEaster BasketChocolate BunnyVoidCheersJukeboxSunDemonTurkeyKoalaEarthWeebBitBounty
OP04-05-2018, 10:58 AM

Factors to consider: When suggesting something just remember to answer these questions...
  • Has the idea already been suggested by another user? (Research first to see) 
  • Is the idea your trying to implement, beneficial to everyone? 
  • Why should it be implemented over other ideas? 

Introducing the Idea: Few tips on how to effectively promote an idea...
  • Keep it short and simple. No need to blabber about why it's the greatest idea etc. 
  • Simple sentence that explains why it's necessary to be implemented along with the benefits, really helps the admin @Ace decide whether or not it's worth implementing.
  • Having images/screenshots can certainly encourage the admin to make a critical decision about the idea your suggesting so I personally would recommend it. 

Constructive criticism: Tips on commenting on suggestions made...
  • Stop being a bunch of retards and disrespect every user because of a silly suggestion they have made, instead tell them your views in a polite manner, just cut off the BS. 
  • If you don't have something nice to say, atleast comment about what should be done to make the idea more relevant to be introduced. 
  • Sometimes it is fair to be harsh and comment yours views on why the idea may not be a good one but that doesn't mean to talk utter rubbish about the user. 

Please note: 

"Your suggestion will not be moved or replied to until it is completed. You will not know whether or not your suggestion is being worked on until it is done. It may take awhile for yours to get done or it may never be, you will not know.

Suggestions are not done in a specific order. I may do a suggestion from a month ago over something that was suggested a day ago. I do them whenever I feel the need to or have time.

Thank you for your suggestions." - @Ace

[Image: dGVpkVX.gif]
Donate 10,000 credits to be feature
[Image: animated-line-image-0066.gif]
[Image: 2945262602.gif]

[Image: 2945262602.gif]