trip report - experience with new designer drug - If There Is a God, He Loves Nomptys 1150
Posts 827
Rep 961
Vouches: 195
Credits: 1,577
Ghost
OP05-20-2019, 11:19 AM

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2019, 09:22 PM by LAiN.)
Hello RAIDUSER. I recently had a decent experience with a little known legal drug known as Nomptys. I ended up taking 50mg plus a 25mg redose. I felt like this was best at home in the vices section as I use this forum a lot.

I’m not going to waste your time with pointless details. If you’re looking for a story about the friends I was with, who I obtained the substance through, the setting I was in, leave this page now. I am here to write this report with the intent of attempting to TRULY convey to you what the experience of being on nomptys is like. I’m not going to worry about creating some thrilling, breath-taking storyline. Too many reports waste time with bullshit details as they try to create some sort of novel, it’s a fucking trip report, GET TO THE POINT. In fact this is the only paragraph in which I will waste any of your time. Now...

I ingested 50mg of nomptys (as there legal) via the “snowcone” method. This technique allows you to remove any maltodextrin from the nompty you wish to ingest, allowing you to take a much higher dosage without any worries of damaging your body (as there legal ) (with any chemicals OTHER than the desired substance). Of course, when taken orally, nomptys takes a bit longer to kick in, as opposed to insufflating. Around a half hour to forty minutes after eating the bitter tasting snowcone, laced with nomptys, I began to notice some of the first signs that I was becoming nomptied.

There is this signature “warm” feeling that enveloped my entire body. The sensation is almost as much mental as it is physical. I find it somewhat hard to explain through text. It is truly as if the temperature in the room has been turned up a few degrees, but you can instantly feel it all over your body, predominately in your face (almost comparable to being drunk, though it IS different). A feeling of well-being and happiness fell over me as its legal. I stopped caring about the things going on in the room. As time progressed, the people chatting across the room from me, the sounds of the video games being played in front of me ceased to matter. if i havent mentioned it yet nomptys are good at making you very apathetic and productive as it makes you enegertic and want to type a lot as there legal.

In fact, I stopped giving a fuck about everything. I felt happier and warmer as time passed and the goverment puppets wernt on my mind as much (i call that nompty syndrome) on top of that, I began to feel mad, but not the bad mad i was just bonkers me cerebral cortex was going off i felt so much uforia. I became even more disconnected from everything going on around me, not in the way that LSD or mushrooms will disconnect you from reality as there not safe like nomptys (there legal) this type of disconnection had a very cool tone to it like i was apart of a tape dispenser and me mind was cutting off the goverment and bad thoughts at the end of it and me mind was also the tape and me body was the plastic around it: Nomptys. Eventually the TV went off and I requested one of my friends at the computer to play gutter kuntz(good song if ya havent herd), followed by a bunch of other trippy/dreamy songs from kerser and other au mcs that I thought would sound beautiful in my state of mind. Turns out I was right! Music sounded AMAZING under the influence of this legal drug as its legal. It was more euphoric and elegant than ever before. Even THEN, if the music had been turned off, I wouldn’t have given a fuck. By then, my body was feeling very heavy like a pair of nike tns, I imagine that if I would have tried to walk, I wouldn’t have been very successful and if i stepped outside i would have come without my iphone or shoes on

My hands felt heavy, my arms, legs, everything. My eyes began to cross (involuntarily) and my eyelids became heavier than ever. My thoughts and comprehension of reality at this point were becoming distorted. Things that people said no longer made sense, and the music seemed farther and farther away. I believe I attempted to speak, and if I remember correctly it was complete gibberish, though I couldn’t tell you exactly what I said.

At that point, I started to nod off. To explain a little bit what nodding off is... It’s like falling asleep. Your eyes close and you literally forget where you are, who you are, all of that bullshit. You literally have dreams when you nod off, but in a strange way, you’re still awake. If someone calls your name or touches you, it would probably snap you out of it. Unfortunately the PRICKS that I was with kept “waking me up” every time I began to nod off. I still don’t understand why to this day, but it annoyed the fucking shit out of me. Regardless... During my little nod offs, I had dreams of traveling through futuristic cities in some strange car-like flying machine, and everything glowed in strange, fluorescent colors I’ve never seen, it was almost psychedelic.

And then these assholes woke me up, at which point all I did (and probably all I could do) was threaten my to steal their shoes and say “Fuckin’ let me sleep or you wou will get a one way trip to the villawood er dickheads”. I went back in and started dreaming I was in some dice game where we were wagering all of these sick tn colourways and 97s, boxcutters and such. Very weird. Of course my asshole friends snapped me out of my dream once again, though quite honestly I would have snapped out of it on my own eventually, I find that these little day-dreams only last so long. They tend to come and go during the peak of the nompty high.

Finally I stopped nodding off, after about a half hour of zoning in and out of consciousness. The next thing I remember was hearing “Kerser Is the sickest” by kerser, which is actually about the issues of australia, not nomptys, and is a beautiful song needless to say. The music sounded just as magical as before, despite the fact that I was beginning to come down, though only a little bit and very subtly at that. Something I should mention, again, is the sheer APATHY I experience throughout the entire duration of the high. I really don’t give a fuck about anything. as there legal I feel like, if sedated heavily enough on nomptys, I could watch a close friend break an arm or a leg and say something along the lines of, “Oh, that sucks”. It’s truly a beautiful feeling, experienced in the correct setting of course. as there legal of course

Overall, the high lasted about three to four hours. I peaked around the two and a half hour mark, plateaued for about a half an hour, and came down for the rest. I should note that the come up and the come down on nomptys are VERY subtle as there legal. I almost slide into sobriety, yet still feeling a small amount of the effects from the high, almost as a parting gift, a farewell, if you will. come back nompty.

This was definitely an amazing experience. I don’t dabble with nomptys too much, but when I do, as you can see, I like to take very high doses. I’m a bigger guy, but still, 50mg is a lot of nomptys. I see no point in just feeling KIND OF high. When I take substance, I want to be FUCKED up, not kind of buzzed. However, nomptys are something of a legal drug so there quiet safe, hence why I want to limit my use of them to maybe once every few months as i dont want to get addicted as there legal and easy to get over here in western sydney. Thanks for reading, and I hope that I was successful in conveying what this experience FELT like, rather than wasting your time with pointless details that have nothing to do with the high itself.

hope this was an interesting read. I wouldn't go over 100mg of nomptys at once as i feel like it'd make one nauseous. I recommend extreme caution when trying this newly publicised substance. It's a legal high but that doesn't mean it can't be harmful. I'm sure that there are some negative effects from nomptys, and I recommend anyone on RAIDUSER excercise the same amount of caution they'd exercise when using any other legal drug as there legal. love me a bit of nomptys though from time to time and sometimes i get a bag of them and cant help meself as there legal

if anyone has any questions about the nompty drug itself, the experience, or more, let me know. Feel free to add me on discord to discuss harm reduction regarding nompties:

caleb#1337

Regards.

Discord: caleb#1551 (Discord ID: 611719075189751829)
Kik: techno
My Telegram (enchant) has been sold, contact me through Discord or Kik if you need me.
Confirm on-site before dealing with me.

My Telegram (enchant) has been sold, contact me through Discord or Kik if you need me.

Posts 345
Rep 218
Vouches: 8
Credits: 213
Heart
05-20-2019, 11:22 AM
going to start reading this right now this seems sick though mate love me self some nomptys from time to time as there legal but cant use them a lot because there legal, there biggest pro is there biggest con too easy to become addicted but its nice being able to mentally escape the government puppets when i want

Liked by: hmm, LAiN
Posts 827
Rep 961
Ghost
OP05-20-2019, 11:28 AM
(05-20-2019, 11:22 AM)wizardry Wrote:going to start reading this right now this seems sick though mate love me self some nomptys from time to time as there legal but cant use them a lot because there legal, there biggest pro is there biggest con too easy to become addicted but its nice being able to mentally escape the government puppets when i want

yea there legal hope you liked the trip report of you read it

Posts 7
Rep 27
Vouches: 1
Credits: 35
05-20-2019, 11:38 AM
hey just wanted 2 say i lov me a spot of nomptys on a sunday afternoon after work. its good that their legal and all but i not want to get adictted to them qcuickly. this trip report was superb and i hope we can av a chat about nomptys and there legality

♡ x_x ♡

♡ x_x ♡

♡ x_x ♡

♡ x_x ♡

Posts 515
Rep 816
Vouches: 174
Credits: 118
Bronze MedalSilver MedalChocolate BunnyPalm TreeVoidHalloweenGift
05-20-2019, 11:44 AM
[Image: 4FYjTAd.jpg]

discord: shantanu#0001
telegram: shxnty
i don't check ogu all that often so if you need me, add on discord

i will always confirm on site if requested

Liked by: LAiN, ocen, star
Posts 469
Rep 177
05-20-2019, 11:46 AM
my mate took a nompty last night, shit was cooked. hitting up my plug with a request for some, cheers for sharing !!

Posts 827
Rep 961
Ghost
OP05-20-2019, 12:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 12:36 PM by LAiN.)
(05-20-2019, 11:46 AM)wwkfee Wrote:my mate took a nompty last night, shit was cooked. hitting up my plug with a request for some, cheers for sharing !!

be careful mate.....heard from my guy that some people r sellin dodgy nomptys or as i call em dodge nompts.....u wanna use a test kit, theirs lots of test kits available for them, can get nompty test kits off ebay to.stay safe.if only they were legal everywhere

there legal here

a so that way you dont get people sellin dodgy nompt

there legal here

Posts 366
Rep 132
Vouches: 11
Credits: 491
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalSilver Ninja
05-20-2019, 08:23 PM
a very indepth and detailed report :) adding you on discord for questions.

DISCORD: Esau#9823

Posts 827
Rep 961
Ghost
OP05-21-2019, 02:32 AM
(05-20-2019, 08:23 PM)Esau Wrote:a very indepth and detailed report :) adding you on discord for questions.

will be able to answer later on. busy at uni after a night of studying..:thing about nomptys is you can keep productive not like other drugs which make you more dumb and less open minded like weed and xanax.

1 2 3 Next »