does anyone else find themselves spending more and more time drinking than usual 384
Posts 71
Rep 17
Vouches: 3
Credits: 18,257
Bronze MedalTwitterSilver MedalGift
OP12-11-2019, 07:30 AM

Me personally, I'm in a way drinking both more and less than before. Before I would take my prescrbied xanax 2x what I should, then drink a 24oz can of the usual, then drive an hour and some change to school while drinking another 24oz can on the way. These days I just use it to fall asleep, but I've in a way replaced hard things with alcohol, for example I need to be drunk to not like, have really scary flashback highs from when I've been overdosed and nearly died, about half the time. I can't just sip on something, without feeling like it's a waste.

Posts 2,473
Rep 187
Vouches: 6
Credits: 22,207
Bronze MedalGiftGiftGold MedalSilver MedalCandy CaneToilet Paper
12-11-2019, 07:33 AM
it's a habit and you'll spend more and more time immersing yourself in it if you don't discipline yourself at some point

7000 credits and your username will be in my signature for 2 months.

PM me to be added to my signature. I will only accept two individuals. 

[                ]   [                ]

Posts 71
Rep 17
Vouches: 3
Credits: 18,257
Bronze MedalTwitterSilver MedalGift
OP12-11-2019, 07:35 AM
(12-11-2019, 07:33 AM)Krr Wrote:it's a habit and you'll spend more and more time immersing yourself in it if you don't discipline yourself at some point

I know, I try to keep it spaced out, but like, I've nearly had a problem with specific abuse in the past, but I just told myself: "stop" and it legit worked cause no physical dependence yet, only mental BS goin on. From gambling to various drug use etc. I'm just tryna see where people at, maybe put in my own 2 cents even though my opinion on this is tainted in a way.

Posts 2,473
Rep 187
Credits: 22,207
Bronze MedalGiftGiftGold MedalSilver MedalCandy CaneToilet Paper
12-11-2019, 08:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 08:44 AM by Krr.)
(12-11-2019, 07:35 AM)Nocturnal Wrote:I know, I try to keep it spaced out, but like, I've nearly had a problem with specific abuse in the past, but I just told myself: "stop" and it legit worked cause no physical dependence yet, only mental BS goin on. From gambling to various drug use etc. I'm just tryna see where people at, maybe put in my own 2 cents even though my opinion on this is tainted in a way.

Your drugs or your intoxicants won't help you get over the emotions you have repressed because of certain news you've heard. At the end of the day, the emotions are there and intoxicants are only going to make you postpone the work, which is fundamentally and truly a useless tactic, a waste of time, really.

1. Your intoxicants are not problem solvers, thus, your emotions will stay within you, whether you let go of intoxicants or you choose to intoxicate yourself. 
2. If you want closure to your habit, go to why you started drinking or using drugs. Your unhappiness drove you to intoxicate yourself, so tackle the very things that brought you to your choices. 
3. Let us not lie to ourselves, you know you feel good with these stuff you do, but they don't even make you feel happy. Hell, you are more depressed than ever, most likely. 
4. Find closure to the emotions that brought you to intoxicants, instead of choosing to drug yourself instinctively, and then proceed a thoughtful lifestyle from there, and seek genuine contentment that fills your heart. Become addicted to your contentment. It must become very fulfilling to your heart, so when you are faced to choose between the memories of this healthy lifestyle or your old druggy lifestyle, you may know how good the memories of your healthy lifestyle were and because it's wiser to choose it, you will indeed choose this lifestyle. You will know how drugs don't do anything but worsen you. So, sanely and naturally, you'll be wise. 
5. This is an option I'm giving you which is, if you'd like me to explain what news I've received in the past 5 years of my life, I'd gladly talk to you and relate to you. But I confirm fully that I did not ever, not even once, drug myself or drink, but I did try to smoke just once and I didn't do it again. My emotions are not to be mistaken with the hedonistic 20 seconds momentary pleasure that comes off intoxicants.
6. You need discipline against habit, because a habit that feels good will only continue to be recycled and done again and again, till you choose to thoroughly stop it and compensate it with another action, and make that new action a habit. What feels good, will continue to be produced and you will continue to feel good. But intoxicants don't help with our issues, so..

Posts 1,699
Rep 670
Vouches: 44
Credits: 511
SnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeGiftMigrationHalloweenSunVoidBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStickyHigh RollerPoop EmojiDemonWeebHustlerEarthActive
12-11-2019, 09:17 AM
The stuff will eat up your wallet real quick, trust me. But your brain also stops getting good of getting over hangovers, so pain was ultimately got me to slow down.

[Image: djMQAL3.jpg]
I am NOT purchasing any crypto; corona has put me out of work. If you receive any DM's from "me" without this being removed from siggy, it's a scammer.

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
I have HypeSquad Balance Early Contributor
(PFP is always changing)

I am NOT purchasing any crypto; corona has put me out of work. If you receive any DM's from "me" without this being removed from siggy, it's a scammer.

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Posts 7
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 10
Bronze Medal
01-06-2020, 07:35 PM
yeah, i don't even remember why or when it started honestly. it's been on and off for a few years.

Posts 358
Rep 131
Credits: 2,300
Blackhat
01-06-2020, 07:56 PM
(12-11-2019, 07:30 AM)Nocturnal Wrote:Me personally, I'm in a way drinking both more and less than before. Before I would take my prescrbied xanax 2x what I should, then drink a 24oz can of the usual, then drive an hour and some change to school while drinking another 24oz can on the way. These days I just use it to fall asleep, but I've in a way replaced hard things with alcohol, for example I need to be drunk to not like, have really scary flashback highs from when I've been overdosed and nearly died, about half the time. I can't just sip on something, without feeling like it's a waste.

24oz of what?? Don't drink and be on xanax dude. You could kill yourself and others in a collision.  Stay safe man. When Im on xanax I just stumble around in my house, losing stuff, sometimes taking public transport to mcdonalds at night.

Im sorta like you. Im a hardcore drinker. I can't just take 1 beer and feel like that's enough. I need a bottle of vodka or something similar with high %.  Try to replace the drinking with something else like cigg? or maybe other hobbies? And please stop the xanax. Doing benzos long term can be very dangerous.

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord