[Vouched] Creating an MGUI game for you {CHEAP} 155
Posts 45
Rep 30
Vouches: 6
Credits: 370
DemonGold MedalBronze Medal
OP03-27-2020, 02:42 PM

I will setup everything for you (Discord server, webhook, mgui game, roblox account.) The spreading of the game is for you to do.

Customization:
You can choose the accounts name, the name of the game, which map you want for the MGUI and the description you want with no extra cost.

Price: $5 first time. $2 afterwards

Bitcoin only!
Multiverse#9969 if interested

Vouches:

[spoiler=Vouches]
(03-27-2020, 03:33 AM)Movic Wrote:Received a vouch copy, User is really friendly, got my mgui and discord server fast.
the mgui is fully customizable, you can request maps, account name, place name, etc.. really recommended to buy this service +1 :raysLaugh:

(03-27-2020, 11:37 AM)Corona Virus Wrote:Ok time to write a review as I received a vouch copy. Multiverse is extremely user-friendly and kind he is also really patient as I got busy for a while. As for the service itself, it's really done with care and professionalism. So, you get to make a brand new account, which you can decide the name or let Multiverse decide, as for me I letted him. He creates a game of your choice which is fully customizable, here are the maps: Forest,Garden,LavaMap,Cave,SwiftLoot,SpaceMap,AbtraxLoot,HowHeroObby,CrazyMap,WhiteGrassObby,LavaMapV2,OtakuMap and Desert Map. All aesthetically pleasing. He then goes to setup the hooks which is also a fast process like the whole service. Now that's all done you get the server,game,account,webhook and Multiverse leave you alone with it, to do whatever you like. Honestly, this has the best GUI I have seen for a mgui it's literally perfect therefore it can't be free.
Overall Service: 10/10
Looks: 10/10
Price 8.5/10
Am I pleased with the service? Yes.
Would I renew if I have to? 100%

[/spoiler]

=AWfoZsm|80!HP8xJ*Re

=AWfoZsm|80!HP8xJ*Re

=AWfoZsm|80!HP8xJ*Re

=AWfoZsm|80!HP8xJ*Re
Posts 227
Rep 85