NFL talk 581
Posts 78
Rep 30
Vouches: 4
Credits: 225
Bronze MedalSilver Medal
OP10-19-2019, 12:27 PM

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 01:04 PM by onf.)
I''m a huge NFL and NBA guy, so I'll make one of these when the NBA starts on wednesday, but this thread is for all things NFL and fantasy to be discussed and debated weekly/daily. Feel free to comment your opinions and predictions on here at any time. If enough people participate in this/view/comment on this, I'll start doing updates on different news around the NFL.

To kick off the first day let's just start off discussing the Patrick Mahomes Injury.
Patrick Mahomes is the reigning NFL MVP and a top 2 (and he's not 2) Quarterback in the league. He is the heart and soul of the Kansas City Chiefs behind play caller Andy Reid, so obviously this effects his team enormously. The Chiefs are currently 4-2 and with Mahomes being out for 3 weeks minimum (6-9 months if he opts to get surgery and doesn't decide to play through it) and have some difficult games against the Packers and Vikings coming up in the next 3 weeks that Mahomes will be out for. If the Chiefs lose any of those games, that could really set them back in the race for home field advantage in the AFC playoffs this year. What do you guys think about the injury suffered by Patrick Mahomes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here are my predictions for the games for week 7.

Raiders vs Packers- Packers 32-17
Rams vs Falcons- Rams 26-7
49ers vs Redskins- 49ers 33-13
Texans vs Colts- Texans 24-17
Vikings vs Lions- Vikings 32-23
Jaguars vs Bengals- Jaguars 31-17
Cardinals vs Giants- Giants 24-16
Dolphins vs Bills- Bills 26-7
Chargers vs Titans- Chargers 14-6
Ravens vs Seahawks- Ravens 33-27
Saints vs Bears- Saints 17-14
Eagles vs Cowboys- Eagles 24-17
Patriots vs Jets- Patriots 34-21
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here are my predictions for week 8 (excluding the TNF game from last night in which the Vikings won)

Seahawks vs Falcons- Seahawks 24-9 this is gonna be a murder
Chargers vs Bears- Bears 21-13 should be a bounce back game for the bears
Giants vs Lions- Lions 27-14 although i could see the giants upsetting
Jets vs Jaguars- Jaguars 14-3 don't recommend watching this lmao
Bengals vs Rams- Rams 34-9, bengals stand no chance against the rams defense and offense
Buccaneers vs Titans- Titans 17-9 this is gonna be a boring ass game lol don't recommend watching unless you're a fan of one of the two.
Eagles vs Bills- Eagles 23-17 this games gonna be looked over but i think it should be good
Broncos vs Colts- Colts 21-0 broncos aren't gonna score after they traded sanders and have joe flacco as their QB lmao
Cardinals vs Saints- Saints 27-14 should be a good test for kyler murray
Panthers vs 49ers- Panthers 24-23, going with the upset so my patriots can be the only undefeated team Cool 
Raiders vs Texans- Texans 21-10 Should be an easy bounce back for Watson and the Texans
Browns vs Patriots- Patriots 27-6 Should be interesting how the patriots use Mohamed Sanu
Packers vs Chiefs- Packers 34-14 I think this is gonna be a murder, no Mahomes for the chiefs and AARON RODGERS is going against the chiefs defense lmaoooo
Dolphins vs Steelers- Steelers 27-7 what kind of MNF game is this?? straight ass no one wants to watch this garbage

Last weeks record: 9-4  Cheese
here are my predictions for week 9 of the NFL season (once again excluding the TNF game which the 49ers took down the Cardinals)

Texans vs Jaguars- Texans 27-17 this should be a pretty easy game for the Texans
Bears vs Eagles- Eagles 24-13 it really seems like the Eagles have found their identity and the Bears are really struggling
Vikings vs Chiefs- Vikings 31-24 no Mahomes for the Chiefs again, should be competitive, but I still have the vikings coming out on top
Colts vs Steelers- Colts 24-7 Colts should easily win this
Jets vs Dolphins- Jets 21-7 don't watch this game unless you want to see 10 picks thrown lmao
Redskins vs Bills- Bills 17-10 wouldn't recommend watching this either
Titans vs Panthers- Panthers 31-17 should be an easy win for the panthers
Lions vs Raiders- Lions 21-17 this game is a sleeper
Bucaneers vs Seahawks- Seahawks 31-14 this should be a blowout
Packers vs Chargers- Packers 24-15 I expect a really slow but good game out of this
Browns vs Broncos- Browns 21-13 I think the browns will bounce back from last sunday
Patriots vs Ravens- Patriots 31-23 I think the patriots will prove the doubters wrong and get the job done in Baltimore
Cowboys vs Giants- Cowboys 24-10 another boring MNF game :(

Last weeks record: 12-2 Flex

[Image: EZFkfqq.gif]

Posts 346
Rep 51
Vouches: 11
Credits: 111
Silver MedalBronze MedalGift
10-20-2019, 11:42 AM
Its the Madden cover curse...

Liked by: Punch
Posts 78
Rep 30
Bronze MedalSilver Medal
OP10-20-2019, 01:15 PM
bumping so everyone can see my predictions and do there own

Liked by: Punch
Posts 1,043
Rep 54
DemonBronze CoinInstagram
10-21-2019, 08:12 PM
I like this.

Liked by: onf
Posts 422
Rep 257
MigrationGiftVoid
10-21-2019, 09:34 PM
Damn you like high scoring games

Posts 301
Rep 376
Vouches: 84
Credits: 890
Koala
J
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
10-21-2019, 09:36 PM
Pats undefeated 19-0 back to back champs.

TO AVOID IMPERSONATION SCAMS PM ME FOR MY DISCORD
Kik: spend (not very active contact me onsite before contacting me here because I do not check this)

Always Confirm Onsite

Kik: spend (not very active contact me onsite before contacting me here because I do not check this)

Always Confirm Onsite

Always Confirm Onsite

Always Confirm Onsite
Posts 2,207
Rep 453
Vouches: 44
Credits: 1,919
DemonActiveVoid
10-21-2019, 09:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019, 09:41 PM by nyu.)
why do you have the jets getting 21 points against the pats jets are ass lol

[Image: GHaa8ri.png]

Posts 1,229
Rep 94
Vouches: 10
Credits: 21
TurkeyJukeboxGhost
10-21-2019, 09:43 PM
(10-21-2019, 09:41 PM)nyu Wrote:why do you have the jets getting 21 points against the pats jets are ass lol

underdogs baby

Specimen#8869
FREE Fortnite Grinding/Account boosting

Specimen#8869

Specimen#8869

Specimen#8869
Posts 2,207
Rep 453
Vouches: 44
Credits: 1,919
DemonActiveVoid
10-21-2019, 09:47 PM
(10-21-2019, 09:43 PM)Specimen Wrote:underdogs baby

i mean i get that i guess but i'd be surprised if they get 10 points against them tbh

Liked by: onf, Specimen
Posts 78
Rep 30
Bronze MedalSilver Medal
OP10-25-2019, 06:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 07:03 PM by onf.)
(10-21-2019, 09:47 PM)nyu Wrote:i mean i get that i guess but i'd be surprised if they get 10 points against them tbh

Lmao welp they scored 0. I had faith in Darnold to at least make it reasonable.

(10-21-2019, 09:36 PM)spend Wrote:Pats undefeated 19-0 back to back champs.
i'm a patriots fan as well lmao

bumping so everyone can see my week 8 predictions and do there own

Liked by: J, nyu