Is the world going to be divided in the future? 581
Posts 617
Rep 248
Vouches: 11
Credits: 689
Bronze MedalVoidCool CatSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxInstagramPalm TreeDemonGift
OP02-05-2020, 12:50 AM

This is cancerous, including America we are so divided that if Trump wins the 2020 election i'm afraid its gonna cause a civil war. No joke this is insane, if anybody has been on Twitter on the trending section of "YOU LIE" its all liberals and the left literally shitting on Trump. I can say I support what he's doing, some promises have not been done as he said but for the most part he's done pretty good work at being a president, this is in my opinion though. 

Let me know what you guys think about this, share your views and opinions I won't argue unless if you're that brain dead.

Posts 1,467
Rep 184
Vouches: 32
Credits: 1,305
Bronze MedalToilet PaperSilver MedalGold MedalEarthHeartDemonVoid
02-05-2020, 11:55 AM
it is inevitable so yea

Liked by: Rae
Posts 967
Rep 528
Vouches: 102
Credits: 497
Black HeartBlack HeartToilet PaperBlackhat
02-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Stuff is getting out of hand

fix#5139

fix#5139

fix#5139

fix#5139
Posts 480
Rep 319
Vouches: 35
Credits: 1,043
b
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
02-06-2020, 05:22 PM
The same people on Twitter that spout that nonsense are also a part of the BTS army. In other words, they are of no threat. There will be no civil war, just political unrest. Worst-case scenario, we bear with it for 4 more years and move on because our system inevitably gets rid of who’s in power, regardless of their efficacy. We are divided politically, but at the end of the day, both sides agree they’re Americans.

kik: puddle
ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE
Liked by: Rae, Vort
Posts 3,379
Rep 802
Vouches: 115
Credits: 14,251
GiftGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalGiftKoalaCandy CaneApolloToilet PaperActive
02-06-2020, 05:23 PM
buy bitcoin

Confirm onsite before you deal with me

Discord: Steady#7861 (fastest response)
Telegram: Craig
Kik: 3.45

I only accept Bitcoin. You will be ignored when asking for 
another payment method.

another payment method.

another payment method.

another payment method.

Posts 137
Rep 45
Vouches: 5
Credits: 626
Silver MedalBronze MedalGold Medal
02-09-2020, 03:03 AM
i don't think we'll ever see full-on civil war in the west, most political arguments are spread by the media to strike fear into the population and divide us more to keep our minds off the things that are actually important

Posts 617
Rep 248
Bronze MedalVoidCool CatSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxInstagramPalm TreeDemonGift
OP02-11-2020, 11:37 PM
(02-06-2020, 05:22 PM)b Wrote:The same people on Twitter that spout that nonsense are also a part of the BTS army. In other words, they are of no threat. There will be no civil war, just political unrest. Worst-case scenario, we bear with it for 4 more years and move on because our system inevitably gets rid of who’s in power, regardless of their efficacy. We are divided politically, but at the end of the day, both sides agree they’re Americans.

But what about the dems that want to take our guns away? It is invading the 2nd amendment ofc but with so many patriots and people who love their guns including myself it would cause a riot

Posts 480
Rep 319
Vouches: 35
Credits: 1,043
b
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
02-12-2020, 12:27 AM
(02-11-2020, 11:37 PM)Rae Wrote:But what about the dems that want to take our guns away? It is invading the 2nd amendment ofc but with so many patriots and people who love their guns including myself it would cause a riot

Virtually impossible to take guns away. The 2nd Amendment guarantees that. What it doesn't specify is what kind of guns we can have. I can imagine a world where small arms and hunting rifles are allowed, but nothing along the lines of assault or semi-auto weaponry.

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON-SITE
Posts 66
Rep 4
Vouches: 0
Credits: 197
02-12-2020, 01:53 PM
I don't think these blue haired degenerates will do anything but keep on complaining about the world on their twitter as they've always done. They live miserable lives yet feel like they can change the world, doesn't work that way. It is something you should just ignore, that's what fuels their constant need to complain, attention.

Posts 617
Rep 248
OP02-12-2020, 08:39 PM
(02-12-2020, 01:53 PM)knd Wrote:I don't think these blue haired degenerates will do anything but keep on complaining about the world on their twitter as they've always done. They live miserable lives yet feel like they can change the world, doesn't work that way. It is something you should just ignore, that's what fuels their constant need to complain, attention.

I figured, i don't follow any dems on any social media platforms, its too toxic.