HalloweenDemonEarthKoalaGiftPalm Tree
OP09-07-2019, 03:35 PM
(09-07-2019, 03:16 AM)Siyru Wrote:Fc Barcelona

barcelona is lit!!!!!!

Posts 2,594
Rep 969
Vouches: 31
Credits: 195
HalloweenBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalDemonGrenadeMigrationTwitterBronze CoinJukeboxPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSilver NinjaVoidSun
09-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Football (American): Steelers. My favorite team. Growing up I only wore Steelers clothes and band shirts to school, and I got the nickname "Steelers Guy" in High School. My dad is a major fan, even painted our living room Steelers gold in our old house. That is my team until I die, even if we are sucking donkey dicks lately.

Baseball: Red Sox. Mom's family from Boston, so that is my team. Fuck the Yankees.

Hockey: Bruins. I'm a pretty big Bruins fan. I don't watch a lot of Baseball, but I do watch the Bruins during the playoffs and the odd regular season game.

Basketball: OKC Thunder/Boston Celtis. Grew up a Celtics fan, because once again...family. Also watched the Suns as a kid, because I'm from AZ and I grew up back when we had Nash/Stoudemire/Marion. I became a Thunder fan as soon as they became a team for a weird reason. When I was a kid I loved sky blue. Favorite color. So I became a fan literally because it was a new team with my favorite color. As I got older I genuinely fell in love with the team. Basketball is my favorite sport. I played it as a kid. I love Football, but I only get really into it when the Steelers are on. When they're not on, I just watch it to watch it. With Basketball, can be any team and I'm into it. Basketball is just entertaining to me. To watch, to play, so on.

Soccer: USA National. I follow the MLS but don't have a team. Not until they put one in AZ.

[Image: pfpPJYx.gif]
Brenden#1674 I PM me if needed ;) 

Liked by: invest
Posts 479
Rep 192
Vouches: 36
Credits: 2,512
OP09-10-2019, 05:31 AM
(09-09-2019, 06:59 PM)Brenden Wrote:Football (American): Steelers. My favorite team. Growing up I only wore Steelers clothes and band shirts to school, and I got the nickname "Steelers Guy" in High School. My dad is a major fan, even painted our living room Steelers gold in our old house. That is my team until I die, even if we are sucking donkey dicks lately.

Baseball: Red Sox. Mom's family from Boston, so that is my team. Fuck the Yankees.

Hockey: Bruins. I'm a pretty big Bruins fan. I don't watch a lot of Baseball, but I do watch the Bruins during the playoffs and the odd regular season game.

Basketball: OKC Thunder/Boston Celtis. Grew up a Celtics fan, because once again...family. Also watched the Suns as a kid, because I'm from AZ and I grew up back when we had Nash/Stoudemire/Marion. I became a Thunder fan as soon as they became a team for a weird reason. When I was a kid I loved sky blue. Favorite color. So I became a fan literally because it was a new team with my favorite color. As I got older I genuinely fell in love with the team. Basketball is my favorite sport. I played it as a kid. I love Football, but I only get really into it when the Steelers are on. When they're not on, I just watch it to watch it. With Basketball, can be any team and I'm into it. Basketball is just entertaining to me. To watch, to play, so on.

Soccer: USA National. I follow the MLS but don't have a team. Not until they put one in AZ.

damnnn bro they all some lit ass teams! steelers and red sox are bomb as fuck too :D

Posts 196
Rep 361
Vouches: 44
Credits: 429
InstagramTwitterRed NinjaBronze MedalVoidSilver MedalDemonTurkey
09-13-2019, 12:28 AM
Baseball : Blue Jays

Football : Patriots

Soccer : "International" Germany

Hockey : Montreal Canadiens

Basketball : Toronto Raptors

[Image: qTBaN2J.gif]

Posts 479
Rep 192
Vouches: 36
Credits: 2,512
OP09-17-2019, 12:52 PM
(09-13-2019, 12:28 AM)Michel Wrote:Baseball : Blue Jays

Football : Patriots

Soccer : "International" Germany

Hockey : Montreal Canadiens

Basketball : Toronto Raptors

patriots and bluejays are beast mode ngl!

Liked by: Michel
Posts 3,164
Rep 807
Vouches: 86
Credits: 3,516
Black HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartApolloGhost
Z
Apollo Apollo
09-18-2019, 04:44 PM
Baseball: Dodgers

Football: 49ers

« 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »