1 2 3 > 8 Next »
DMT/Ayahuasca (N, N-Dimethyltryptamine) 3468
Posts 109
Rep 112
Vouches: 3
Credits: 6,711
DemonBronze MedalMigrationGold MedalInnovatorPalm TreeGift
OP06-24-2019, 07:01 AM

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 06:36 PM by dopest.)
If you don't know what "DMT" is...
Here is a "brief" description of the drug itself, and the experience on it.

[spoiler="Open Me"]
DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that occurs naturally in many plants and animals, including us, humans!
It is produced in our Cerebral spinal fluid, our blood, our plasma, our kidneys, our lungs, our urine, and our feces.
Modern research found that it's being produced in rats pineal gland, possibly providing evidence that DMT is being produced in the human brain.
Our pineal gland is located deep in the center of our brains, and is more protected than our heart. It is also known as the "Third Eye".
Our pineal gland is also thought to create dreams. Could our brains be releasing small amounts of DMT when we sleep? It's possible.
There is a theory that when we die, our pineal gland secretes large amounts of DMT. So do we trip hella hard when we die?

There is a smokable version commonly used nowadays, which doesn't last as long as the digestible version.
It sends you out of this "dimension" within seconds after smoked. It'll feel like forever. But, you'll be completely sober within 45 minutes.
Traditionally it is referred to as "Ayahuasca", which is the digestible mixture of plants containing alkaloids (MAOIs) and plants containing DMT.
Ayahuasca has been used by tribes, ancient and modern, all over the world. They use it for medicine, rites of passage or religious ceremonies.
Ayahuasca lasts hours and the effects will slowly build up over the course of the trip.
It is common to drink ayahuasca under the supervision of a shaman, who will guide you through the whole trip.

The experience:
Many people try to describe their trip on DMT, but it's like a dream.
The more you think about it, trying to describe it to people, it disappears. There are no words to even accurately describe the trip. It's unlike anything you've seen before.
Many people see geometric shapes/patterns dancing harmoniously in super vivid colors around this cylinder. Kinda looks like a tunnel or a cannon.
Then poof, you're not there anymore. You are somewhere else, with indescribable things. You can't make sense of any of it.
Some people describe seeing other "beings", and they can talk to them...not actually speaking though.
But, consciously connected. These beings sometimes are funny or are really trying to make you do something.
Many people say these "beings" tell them to "make" stuff, and when you do you, you create these beautiful "kaleidoscope" objects that are indescribable.
Other than its psychedelic effects, it is also used for many other things. From spiritual enlightenment, all the way to curing addiction.
Some people experience ego death, and they come back feeling "connected", and humble. Some people come back a totally different person.
You cannot fight the experience, you have to let it happen if you ever choose to do it. You also should be in a safe, comfortable place.
If your going through something, and you're not thinking positively, I don't recommend you trip. Bad Energy = Bad Trip.
I could go on and on about the different things that happen during the experience. You can google "DMT Trips" if you want to know more.[/spoiler]
Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien

If you know what it is...

What are your thoughts on it?
Would you ever do it?
Have you ever heard/read about it? If so what did you hear/read?

Posts 427
Rep 113
Vouches: 6
Credits: 1,972
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalVoidHalloweenPalm TreeSun
06-24-2019, 07:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 07:21 AM by Azusa.)
What are your thoughts on it?
It sounds extremely interesting.

Would you ever do it?
Yes, I'm generally pretty open to try things like this.

Have you ever heard/read about it? If so what did you hear/read?
Watched a ton of trip reports and educational videos, if the opportunity presents itself and the setting is right I would do it.

[Image: eo3wwkN.png]

Liked by: dopest
Posts 517
Rep 726
Vouches: 130
Credits: 9,081
VoidPalm TreeSunPoop EmojiActiveGrenadeYouTubeCheersApolloDemonGhostTurkeyGiftMigrationInstagramTwitterSnapchatBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenGift
06-24-2019, 07:22 AM
I think it's very, very interesting tbh, and I'd love to experiment with it at some point, either when I'm in the right headspace or when the opportunity arises, whichever comes first. Where did I hear about it? Well, there's this very small channel which goes by the name of Joe Rogan Experience. But nah, I heard about it before that but I believe Joe puts out a lot of really good press on DMT, and I probably wouldn't have cared or started to get fascinated in Psychedelics if it wasn't for him.

[Image: 2945262602.gif]
rsk#1337 - CONFIRM ONSITE BEFORE DEALING/CONTACTING

Posts 427
Rep 113
Vouches: 6
Credits: 1,972
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalVoidHalloweenPalm TreeSun
06-24-2019, 07:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 07:24 AM by Azusa.)
you guys should take a look at this channel if you dont know it already (unlikely but meh)

Liked by: dopest, Rolex
Posts 109
Rep 112
Vouches: 3
Credits: 6,711
DemonBronze MedalMigrationGold MedalInnovatorPalm TreeGift
OP06-24-2019, 07:39 AM
(06-24-2019, 07:24 AM)Azusa Wrote:you guys should take a look at this channel if you dont know it already (unlikely but meh)

I've been subbed to him since like 2016 lol. I love his videos, and how he educates his viewers.
I hope he's still being monetized, I know he was having some trouble cause youtubes a joke nowadays.

(06-24-2019, 07:22 AM)r1sk Wrote:I think it's very, very interesting tbh, and I'd love to experiment with it at some point, either when I'm in the right headspace or when the opportunity arises, whichever comes first. Where did I hear about it? Well, there's this very small channel which goes by the name of Joe Rogan Experience. But nah, I heard about it before that but I believe Joe puts out a lot of really good press on DMT, and I probably wouldn't have cared or started to get fascinated in Psychedelics if it wasn't for him.

Joe is the best man, I love how he just asks smart people questions, and they have to dumb it down so we all understand. lol
Or when they all get blasted and go off in conspiracy rant mode. I could watch his videos for hours. 

I've just been pondering on life and the state of the world. And think more people should know about DMT.
Everyone is so focused on pointless shit, we stop exploring our consciousness.
Consciousness = Everything we know/can think of. So why not explore it.

Posts 517
Rep 726
Vouches: 130
Credits: 9,081
VoidPalm TreeSunPoop EmojiActiveGrenadeYouTubeCheersApolloDemonGhostTurkeyGiftMigrationInstagramTwitterSnapchatBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenGift
06-24-2019, 07:59 AM
(06-24-2019, 07:39 AM)dopest Wrote:I've been subbed to him since like 2016 lol. I love his videos, and how he educates his viewers.
I hope he's still being monetized, I know he was having some trouble cause youtubes a joke nowadays.

Joe is the best man, I love how he just asks smart people questions, and they have to dumb it down so we all understand. lol
Or when they all get blasted and go off in conspiracy rant mode. I could watch his videos for hours. 

I've just been pondering on life and the state of the world. And think more people should know about DMT.
Everyone is so focused on pointless shit, we stop exploring our consciousness.
Consciousness = Everything we know/can think of. So why not explore it.

PsychedSubstance is the shit, his vids are always interesting.

I suppose people will be more open to the idea as time passes, it's all about exposure and how society in general feels towards the idea of psychedelics to explore yourself.

Posts 494
Rep 114
Vouches: 4
Credits: 332
Palm TreeBronze MedalHalloweenGiftGold MedalSilver MedalChocolate Bunny
06-24-2019, 03:17 PM
I've done it, probably some of the craziest shit that a human being can experience.

[Image: BrGuzvF.jpg]

Posts 1,911
Rep 323
Vouches: 22
Credits: 3,742
Red NinjaHalloweenGiftBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeMigrationActiveTwitterJukeboxBronze CoinSilver Coin
06-25-2019, 02:58 AM
(06-24-2019, 07:22 AM)r1sk Wrote:I think it's very, very interesting tbh, and I'd love to experiment with it at some point, either when I'm in the right headspace or when the opportunity arises, whichever comes first. Where did I hear about it? Well, there's this very small channel which goes by the name of Joe Rogan Experience. But nah, I heard about it before that but I believe Joe puts out a lot of really good press on DMT, and I probably wouldn't have cared or started to get fascinated in Psychedelics if it wasn't for him.

I feel the same way

[Image: e4XnB1.png]
I created a clothing brand in the year I've been inactive

Posts 1,699
Rep 670
Vouches: 44
Credits: 511
SnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeGiftMigrationHalloweenSunVoidBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStickyHigh RollerPoop EmojiDemonWeebHustlerEarthActive
06-25-2019, 11:35 PM
I've done it before; a friend of mine cooks it in the college kitchen

Literally anyone with common househould shit could cook it up too, it just takes a couple of weeks to fully create

[Image: djMQAL3.jpg]
I am NOT purchasing any crypto; corona has put me out of work. If you receive any DM's from "me" without this being removed from siggy, it's a scammer.

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
I have HypeSquad Balance Early Contributor
(PFP is always changing)

I am NOT purchasing any crypto; corona has put me out of work. If you receive any DM's from "me" without this being removed from siggy, it's a scammer.

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Posts 45
Rep 49
Vouches: 9
Credits: 448
Bronze MedalEarth
06-30-2019, 09:21 PM
Ive been wanting to try it for a while but i havent been able to get my hands on it. seems extremely interesting from what ive heard most people say about it

1 2 3 > 8 Next »