« 1 2 3
Awards Suggestion 1089
Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
05-31-2017, 11:30 AM
We found someone to do the plugin but he's the type to take weeks to reply to a message lol, but it is possible, i wanna see this too, not many forums have this feature. :)

@Ace message him on discord fatty

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

Posts 651
Rep 114
Red NinjaJukeboxSilver MedalTwitterYouTubeInstagramSnapchatMigrationPromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestCheersGrenadeActiveBronze Medal
05-31-2017, 11:32 AM
(05-31-2017, 11:30 AM)Verdict Wrote:We found someone to do the plugin but he's the type to take weeks to reply to a message lol, but it is possible, i wanna see this too, not many forums have this feature. :)

@Ace message him on discord fatty

Yo how can I get the neg removed bro Sad I will upgrade the nigga to solar if I have to :(

Posts 1,255
Rep 109
Vouches: 14
Credits: 2,702
Red NinjaVoidJukeboxMigrationActiveGrenadeYouTubeSnapchatGold MedalInstagramTwitterBronze MedalSilver Medal
05-31-2017, 12:01 PM
(05-31-2017, 11:32 AM)Asian Wrote:Yo how can I get the neg removed bro Sad I will upgrade the nigga to solar if I have to :(

tutorial:
message, "Negative (-5): Gang repping."

1. don't gangrep
2. profit
-

ill have a discord eventually

Posts 1,255
Rep 109
Vouches: 14
Credits: 2,702
Red NinjaVoidJukeboxMigrationActiveGrenadeYouTubeSnapchatGold MedalInstagramTwitterBronze MedalSilver Medal
05-31-2017, 10:31 PM
@LiquidS @Verdict might wanna make this answered suggestions

« 1 2 3