Alright, best suggestion here. 147
Posts 1,299
Rep 99
Koala
OP12-06-2019, 01:04 AM

Firstly let me start with, if this is implemented it'll boost revenue.

So, idea. you allow solar+ to change user color as if they were in a group or something so they could make their name blue, green, red, yellow, whatever color they want. 

Here's another idea, allow anyone in the apollo rank to make groups, not like groups with userbars, just groups they could invite their friends to, no buy-ins allowed etc etc, they get no special stuff with these just a little group where they could schedule events for their friends and them.

To extend on the color name change thing, it could be super simple and it would be in everyone's eye's as something new to a forum site like this, because of this it would only boost what income you guys already make, so it would then help keep the site running, also what is their to lose!

Posts 18,406
Rep 4,014
Vouches: 875
Credits: 44,280
$500 Donor
Staff Team
Staff
12-06-2019, 05:56 PM
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-Group-Hue-Custom-CSS

and the group thing won't happen

Discord: arc#2222 kik: green  Telegram: arciana
Need help with invalid reputation, username changes or anything else regarding OGU? PM me
[Image: uW0ZhJs.png]

Need help with invalid reputation, username changes or anything else regarding OGU? PM me