So you want go get off drugs? Read this! 1158
Posts 5
Rep 4
Vouches: 0
Credits: 7
OP07-14-2017, 12:55 PM

A little bit about me, im a heroin addict, and a garbage head, been using on and off for 4 years, more recently ive been sticking to bud. I've been in 3 inpatient rehabs, and 6 outpatient. Ive learned a lot, just never was able to apply it to myself.

Getting off drugs is 100% mental power, no, your girlfriend, mom, or husband is going to "get you off drugs". It doesnt work like that. YOU need to make the choice to get off of that.
DETOXING IS FIRST, AND KEY!!!!; you can find detox locations everywhere, even at your local hospital. If you detox by yourself, your chances of getting through it and coming out sober is lowered. Most detox programs are 7-14 days, and its a very uncomfortable situation to be in. Find the mental power to push through it, and keep in the back of your mind that the pain is temporary, and every hour, youre working twords a drug free life.

The first thing you need to do is hit a meeting, you can find plenty of meetings here na.org Meetings will give you a basic concept of recovery, and youll meet some really nice people looking to help you, and maybe even a sponsor. It took me 4-6 meetings to find 2 quality meetings i attend once a week, one is a HA, and one is NA
Depending on your situation, and financial availabilities, rehab could be an option, but you really need to search and make the right choice. I know one YOUTH rehab in massena, NY called Rose Hill, I would recommend it

The 12 step program doesnt work for everyone. You may need other methods. Me personally, I think of my little cousin, Hes like a son to me, and hes seen it all. It helps me get back to reality and make rational decisions

Recovery is a life-long process, and requires a lot of mental power to push through the rough times, but in the end its 10000% worth it, and deep down everyone knows that.
SLIPUPS DO HAPPEN, if they do, you can go inpatient, or just hop right back on track and continue staying sober. Getting back on the wagon is the hardest, BE OPEN at meetings, explain your situation, people will relate. REMEMBER YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE GOING THROUGH THIS!

After getting clean, youll gain trust, your family/friends will start to trust you again and you will feel so much better physically.

Please PM me if you are struggling, ill do my best to talk to you and help in any way i can!

Posts 1,817
Rep 690
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterInstagramBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxVoidPromoterMigrationSilver NinjaHalloweenGiftActiveGrenadePalm TreeHeartChocolate BunnyRichestHustlerHigh Roller
07-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Congrats man. Wish you all the best in your journey and whatever you do don't let the demons drag you back into the downward spiral. Heroin is such a fucked up drug I'm very happy for you my man. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to please hit my pm's up man I'll be here if you need to talk. Or you can kik me, eitherway :)

BUT, GOOD FUCKING JOB DUDE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Liked by: nick
Posts 2,744
Rep 280
Vouches: 43
Credits: 51
Poop Emoji
07-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Well im never gonna do drugs but this might help for some of the peeps here ig. At least you got out of that hell hole

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

Posts 792
Rep 120
Active
07-14-2017, 01:02 PM
wow this was a great message props to u

Posts 5
Rep 4
OP07-14-2017, 02:29 PM
thanks for all the positive replies, please pm me if you are struggling!

Posts 523
Rep 63
JukeboxGold MedalGrenadePalm TreePromoterMigrationBronze MedalYouTubeInstagramTwitterSilver Medal
07-14-2017, 02:33 PM
dont sip lean that shit isnt cool and youll get hooked

Liked by: Rides
Posts 5
Rep 4
OP07-14-2017, 02:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017, 02:40 PM by Fibo.)
(07-14-2017, 02:33 PM)grief Wrote:dont sip lean that shit isnt cool and youll get hooked
any opiate isnt cool

(07-14-2017, 02:30 PM)Grand Wrote:Mindset and attitude is everything Heart

this is 10000000000% correct

without the right mentality, you wont ever get sober.

(07-14-2017, 02:30 PM)Grand Wrote:Mindset and attitude is everything Heart

this is 10000000000% correct

without the right mentality, you wont ever get sober.

Posts 50
Rep 0
Credits: 38
Bronze MedalGold MedalMigration
07-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Weak minds do drugs.

[Image: BxalMPV.gif][Image: BxalMPV.gif]

Posts 5