« 1 2
Sick Anime Tag 391
Posts 351
Rep 25
Vouches: 3
Credits: 115
Palm TreeGold MedalSilver MedalHalloweenBronze MedalJukeboxGift
10-22-2017, 11:26 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 11:27 AM by Alias.)
Caution - pretty certain this is SAW. He used the same gamer picture before, and him calling himself immaculate with his stick figure fits right in his territory. Probably at a friend's house using a different I.P. Not to mention the glaring fact that he has 'Done' as his name on Kik. Which he uses the word Done on his social media all the time because he can't comprehend Karma.This illustrates his frustration with Xbox considering 'someone' tanked every single one of his OG tags into the ban bin. He can't use his old kik: Britain for any deals now because he's known to be a scammer. He's fond of the letter R which explains his new Kik being 'reformed' because he thinks he's a changed man. Lol. Don't believe me? Ask for proof of who he is and I guarantee he'll make an excuse. You are and will remain to be stupid Brandon.

Posts 2
Rep 0
OP10-22-2017, 11:46 AM
(10-22-2017, 07:26 AM)Immaculate Wrote:Bump this up tryna rid off if

(10-22-2017, 11:26 AM)Nights Wrote:Caution - pretty certain this is SAW. He used the same gamer picture before, and him calling himself immaculate with his stick figure fits right in his territory. Probably at a friend's house using a different I.P. Not to mention the glaring fact that he has 'Done' as his name on Kik. Which he uses the word Done on his social media all the time because he can't comprehend Karma.This illustrates his frustration with Xbox considering 'someone' tanked every single one of his OG tags into the ban bin. He can't use his old kik: Britain for any deals now because he's known to be a scammer. He's fond of the letter R which explains his new Kik being 'reformed' because he thinks he's a changed man. Lol. Don't believe me? Ask for proof of who he is and I guarantee he'll make an excuse. You are and will remain to be stupid Brandon. Holy shit you wrote an essay. No I'm not saw. I'm not even English. I've owned the kik reformed for months. My main tag is 'themed' and I don't think all of saws tags got banned dude. I've seen about 7 new ones with his jigsaw picture. I'm not a scammer. I've offered to use a mm quit sales trashing with your deluded comments.

« 1 2