Vouches: 36
Credits: 1,029
Bronze MedalBronze CoinSilver MedalVoid
OP03-05-2020, 08:56 PM

__h - BIN: ??
Placing - BIN: ??

Idk just offer - Discord: Lv#1337

Discord: 77#1337
I will only go first if you have a lot of reputation. If not,you should go first or we should use middleman.
:)

T.O.S
Im not responssible for what happens next with the account, if you are stupid is not my problem, if you make a deal with me, you accepting that.

I will only go first if you have a lot of reputation. If not,you should go first or we should use middleman.

T.O.S
Im not responssible for what happens next with the account, if you are stupid is not my problem, if you make a deal with me, you accepting that.

T.O.S

T.O.S

Liked by: Kush