Rep 340
Vouches: 42
Credits: 3,021
VoidSunGold MedalDemonEarthTurkeyBronze CoinPalm TreeBronze MedalSilver Medal
OP03-30-2020, 04:33 PM
Bumpppppppp

[Image: o02kSNz.gif%5B]
Kik: DST - Safest to kik me because of imposters

Discord: Slime#8113 - I have an active imposter on discord so tread carefully and confirm onsite.

I have active imposter on discord who will scam you. So CONFIRM ONSITE. If you get scammed that your fault because im warning you now. I will never refuse to PM onsite. 

Discord: Slime#8113 - I have an active imposter on discord so tread carefully and confirm onsite.

I have active imposter on discord who will scam you. So CONFIRM ONSITE. If you get scammed that your fault because im warning you now. I will never refuse to PM onsite. 

Posts 585
Rep 340
Vouches: 42
Credits: 3,021
VoidSunGold MedalDemonEarthTurkeyBronze CoinPalm TreeBronze MedalSilver Medal
OP03-31-2020, 04:33 AM
Bumpppppppp

« 1 ... 14 15 16