« 1 ... 7 8 9
Scammed by @74 (BeaM didn't secure properly) 3894
Posts 481
Rep 249
Bronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalHalloweenGiftPalm TreeSun
OP08-28-2017, 04:17 AM
@hash2 beam fucked up, and now is trying to back himself up even though he knows he didn't secure it right.

Posts 189
Rep 4,518
Vouches: 2103
Credits: 2,290
Staff Team
TrustedPromoterMigrationRed NinjaBronze MedalGold MedalHalloweenSilver MedalGiftHeartBusinessmanChocolate BunnyStarSilver NinjaPalm TreeReputableDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestHustlerHigh RollerVoidCheersMentorContributorRoyaltySunApolloDemonCool CatKoalaBlack HeartMuffinAlien
08-28-2017, 04:21 AM
Me, like any smart person... doesn't send money to a whining little bitch when he begs for it. I'd rather respond to reason.

I could send every person who replied to this thread $150 and not break a sweat, this isn't about the money. I want a professional deal dispute to happen and all I get is the same retard fuck-fest thats been going on since 2012.

All of you who have said negative things about me better stay true to them when this blows over, I won't forget the flip flop faggots.

kik: Beam
discord: Beam#0001 [No Nitro] (ask for a PM onsite to avoid imposters!)
telegram: Boyfriend
[Image: 8mv4H42.gif]

Posts 621
Rep 938
Vouches: 259
Credits: 355
Bronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestHustlerBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalCheersHigh RollerInstagramTwitterSnapchatYouTubePromoterStarActiveHeartInnovatorMigrationJukeboxVoidGrenadeRed NinjaSilver NinjaChocolate BunnyEaster BasketPalm TreeHalloweenDemonTurkeyGiftCandy CaneWeebEarth
08-28-2017, 04:21 AM
I get he made a mistake, but you guys are so fake each one of you just  wait for someone to make a mistake just so you can slander and bash on them but I guarantee you've posted on his MM thread saying some shit like "Beam MM or no MM" but now he's made a mistake you all attack, borderline mob mentality.

kik: Photograph
discord: Joey#7777 (ask for a PM onsite to avoid imposters!)
[Image: N8P7V41.gif]

Liked by: Beam
« 1 ... 7 8 9