Pin 362
Posts 6,464
Rep 1,004
Vouches: 246
Credits: 374
GhostCloverDemonTurkeyBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinTop BananaActiveBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalVoidGrenadeInstagramTwitterSnapchatHustlerPalm TreeSilver NinjaGiftMigrationRed NinjaChocolate BunnyHalloweenJukebox
OP05-01-2017, 04:37 PM

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017, 04:38 PM by Axel.)
well I'm here to make a site suggestion. my suggestion is for staff / moderators be able to pin important threads on top. for example if a well know MM changes there kik or stops MMing and a thread is made to warn everyone. than each time you refresh the page or go to New posts, it will be on top. also saw a thread that said " don't go first and always use a mm " , that would be a good thread to pin so all the new people know what to do when buying ext ext. 
@Ace
@LiquidS
@Verdict 
Thanks

[Image: 7gHQbH8.png]
Discord: Ax#1814

Confirm onsite before dealing 

Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
05-01-2017, 04:40 PM
A very simple yet useful feature, I agree with this being implemented to the site.

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
05-01-2017, 04:40 PM
(05-01-2017, 04:37 PM)axel Wrote:well I'm here to make a site suggestion. my suggestion is for staff / moderators be able to pin important threads on top. for example if a well know MM changes there kik or stops MMing and a thread is made to warn everyone. than each time you refresh the page or go to New posts, it will be on top. also saw a thread that said " don't go first and always use a mm " , that would be a good thread to pin so all the new people know what to do when buying ext ext. 
@Ace
@LiquidS
@Verdict 
Thanks

There's already an "important threats" part of each section.

Posts 1,885
Rep 317
BitcoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestBronze CoinDonator IVGiftDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIContributorPalm TreeMigrationRed NinjaHustlerHigh Roller
05-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Don't think that is is important

Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
05-01-2017, 04:42 PM
We can already "Pin" threads to the top of a section. We only do it to threads we find incredibly useful and/or high quality.