PSN Trophy and Account Service 97
Posts 7
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 15
OP10-03-2019, 09:11 AM

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019, 09:14 AM by Sacked.)
What I offer:

• Avatar service / vita color $2 per change

• Modded Trophies both vita and ps3
 - Unlegit trophies $2 per 50 games synced
- Legit looking = $5 per game as it takes almost an hour per game, though if you do the folders yourself I’ll check over the stamps and if verify there safe for leaderboards for 50 cents a folder

I can provide a random 06 - 09 account for various regions depending what I have in stock at the time, all come with OGE and original information, these accounts are more suited to anyone doing a leaderboard mod or want to back up there main account.  06 and avatar accounts are limited and will cost $10 over the regular $1 additional cost.

As for games I offer over 1000 vita games, and almost all PS3 games, have over 3000 folders and some very rare ones though pretty sure there public now so nothing special

Anyone looking to get personal account done please change all account info before hand.

As for quality of legit looking service contact me for more information

• D.O.B service - You need email access or to know for sure that it’s correct or would be waste of time, I only need to know the email. Don’t tell me any info if interested in service. $20 per email

Will be able explain any parts of service with you as I’m working on account and show you any progress as I go. Feel free to contact me for more information

All payments in BTC or bribery, I can provide proof of service if requested