Ogu’s got talent 610
Posts 309
Rep 292
Vouches: 34
Credits: 466
GrenadeBlack HeartKoalaCandy Cane
OP12-13-2019, 11:39 PM

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2019, 12:02 AM by Squid.)
ogu’s got talent on a livestream and 1st, 2nd, 3rd get awards , the staff are the judges and the final 3 is voted by the chat On the stream

Kik: SquidOGU
Discord: Squid#3225
Confirm onsite always

D$z{OiqV4&nB=FubAb*(

Confirm onsite always

D$z{OiqV4&nB=FubAb*(

Confirm onsite always

D$z{OiqV4&nB=FubAb*(

Confirm onsite always

D$z{OiqV4&nB=FubAb*(
Posts 3,359
Rep 921
Vouches: 253
Credits: 522
HeartTwitter
12-13-2019, 11:41 PM
going to show off my mega weleakinfo skills

not responsible for anything after purchase
Kik: Maxy
thread closed = sold

thread closed = sold

thread closed = sold

thread closed = sold
Posts 235
Rep 143
Bronze MedalGift
12-13-2019, 11:42 PM
my talent is tay-k gang signs

Liked by: userroxy
Posts 18
Rep 3
Vouches: 1
Credits: 50
Gift
12-13-2019, 11:44 PM
[Image: an9JhtA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

RAIDUSER pullin up like

Liked by: userroxy
Posts 1,958
Rep 302
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalActiveWeebGiftGiftCandy CaneJukeboxGrenadeMigration
12-13-2019, 11:46 PM
(12-13-2019, 11:42 PM)flxo Wrote:my talent is tay-k gang signs

that's actually impressive tbh

Liked by: bobs
Posts 235
Rep 143
Bronze MedalGift
12-13-2019, 11:48 PM
(12-13-2019, 11:46 PM)honja Wrote:that's actually impressive tbh

i know :)

Posts 1,565
Rep 85
Vouches: 1
Credits: 8,163
Weeb
12-13-2019, 11:55 PM
Honestly sounds fun

My Cutie: @666daddy
Blessing: @3MK
suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                                              [Image: tumblr_p9h7ovIBrG1xuvhj0o1_400.gif]                                        

suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

suicide

suicide