1 2 3 > 9 Next »
OGU New Member Handbook 10190
Posts 1,699
Rep 670
Vouches: 44
Credits: 511
SnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeGiftMigrationHalloweenSunVoidBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStickyHigh RollerPoop EmojiDemonWeebHustlerEarthActive
OP06-06-2018, 01:30 PM

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 04:47 AM by Ideology.)
Introduction

Welcome new users, welcome to RAIDUSER.com! This handbook will help you get a better understanding of the forum so you aren't confused and to make easier for you to adjust here. We are glad that you've decided to join this forum today, and hope this guide will serve you well!

Help Documents & Rules

The Help Documents located at the Extras tab is where you can find the global rules that apply to the whole forum. The help documents located below those rules are where you can learn about our Credit SystemUpgradesUser Awards & Donation Rewards, and the Rules & Guidelines.

Profile Customization

Here's a few things to get you started to have a elegant profile and standout from new accounts! You can also find settings and options to change the forum to your liking here as well.

1. View your profile here. This can be found in the upper far-left hand of your screen. Simply click on your name and hit "Profile"! Here you can find other redirects such as your user Settings, the threads you've created, and the posts you've made.

2. The Settings option has a lot of features for you new users, but you have limited access compared to being upgraded. You can see what the requirements to upgrade are here. The account tab on the left side of the screen is where you can find the Settings, where you can do things such as:

• Set up a 2 Factor Authorization which increases your account security.
    • Need to change your password? Do so here.
    • Change the email you registered with here.
    • The Edit Options tab is where you can set things to your liking such as the timezone you're located in vs. the forum default, Thread Options, and Forum Display options to make it comfortable to your liking.
    • Edit your profile. You can set your birthday, add some of your social media such as your discord profile and Instagram username, and more!
    • Change your Avatar. This what makes you stand out once again from other new users, a lot of people keep the default when they start but if you plan on staying I recommend finding a cool picture to make you stand out.
    • Change your Signature. A signature is what you see under someones post every time they post. You can use a picture or even some text.
    • You can add someone to your ignore list if they're not someone you wish to hear from through the private message system, comments on your threads, or replies through your posts.
Usergroups

What are Usergroups?

You can find what the current groups are here.
You can find a list of the Staff Team & Trusted Members here.

Most usergroups require a "Buy-In" (payment of money to the owner of the group) to be made in order to be accepted into the group. If you're looking to apply to any of the current usergroups, head over here, where you can find the current usergroups that are taking Buy-In's.

Private Messaging

If you would like to have a private discussion directly with a user, you can find your Inbox at the top left side of the forum, next to your profile icon. To start a conversion with someone simply head over to your inbox and click on Compose. Once you're there you can enter the username of the user, and start your message.

As a user you're limited to how many messages you can send and receive. Upgrading will unlock more space depending on your upgrade rank, which you can once again find on the Upgrade Page.

Upgrading

Upgrading is a crucial benefit to our forum, although it's not required, if you plan on sticking around upgrading makes you stand out from other members thus giving you a chance to become known around the forum. Once upgraded, you gain special abilities that can help make your profile more custom and unique, gain more abilities with what you post and create, and other amazing perks that normal members can not access!

The process of getting your upgrade goes as follows:

You begin by clicking the "Upgrades" tab as given above, and there you will see the upgrades available for purchase.

Fortune: $8
[Image: ogusers_upgrade5.png]
  • Ability to give +1/-1 reputation
  • Ability to change usertitle
  • Ability to track private messages
  • Custom Userbar
  • Custom Username color
  • Custom Stars
  • Private message box of 600
  • 2x Credits rate
Requirements: 
  • 3,000 Credits

Solar: $13
[Image: ogusers_solar-upgrade.png]
  • Ability to give +3/-3 reputation
  • Ability to change username
  • Ability to delete own posts
  • Ability to close and open own threads
  • Custom Userbar
  • Custom Username color/animation style
  • Custom Stars
  • Private message box of 1200
  • 3x Credits rate
  • "Solar" prefix for all sections
Requirements:
  • Fortune Upgrade
  • 4000 credits
Void: $18
  [Image: ogusers_void1.png]
  • Ability to give +4/-4 reputation
  • Ability to change username
  • Ability to steal usernames
  • Ability to delete own posts
  • Ability to sort awards
  • Ability to junk own threads
  • Ability to close and open own threads
  • Ability to view ban list
  • Ability to access Scan feature
  • Ability to clear username changes
  • Ability to access 2 Factor Authentication
  • Custom Userbar
  • Custom Username color/animation style
  • Private message box of 3000
  • Granted exclusive award for Void members only [Image: ogusers_void.png]
  • 4x Credits rate
  • "Void" prefix for all sections

Requirements (You will be ignored if you do not meet the requirements):
  • Solar Upgrade
  • 50+ Reputation
  • 5+ Vouches
  • Registered for at least 1 month
Apollo: $60
[Image: apollo.gif]
  • Ability to give +5/-5 reputation
  • Ability to view giveaways without replying
  • Ability to view hidden user activity
  • Bold & White usertitle
  • Granted exclusive award for Apollo members only [Image: 55.png]
  • "Top Member" prefix for all sections
  • Access to the unofficial Apollo Discord Server
Requirements (No need to PM Ace to purchase once met):
  • Void Upgrade
  • 600+ Reputation
  • 70+ Vouches

You will then have the option to choose to pay via Paypal OR Bitcoin
Once you click on your preferred payment choice, you will be brought to your inbox where a pre-written private message has been written for you to send to @Ace

Once you send, PATIENTLY wait for his response, as he will send you a special link to use in order to fulfill your payment. Once paid, you will receive your upgrade shortly afterwards. 

Posting

Posting is how we interact with the members of the community. You have the option of starting your own thread, replying to a thread, or quoting users. 

Starting a thread is simple, First head to the board you would like to post in. Such as Chatter located in the General Tab. Once you see the list of already created discussions, if you check the left top side of your page you will see the "Post Thread" button".

When you see the page of creating a thread, you can enter your message in the box. There are features that can help you better set up your posts. Above the box you'll find shortcuts to adding Italics, Colors, Bolding, posting images and Youtube links, as so forth.

When you'd like to respond to a user's thread, You have two options; you can hit reply above his thread. Located at the bottom of the thread and the posts, you're given the option to quick reply.  You may quote a user by hitting the reply button on the user's post that you'd like to quote. If you'd like to quote multiple people in one reply, than hit the 'Quote' button. Once selected in the post block, hit quote these posts now to insert them in your reply.

If you'd like to tag someone in a post you can do so with the @ symbol and their username. Example @ + Ideology = @Ideology

Keep in mind that being a good member of the community depends highly on how you post here. Users respect a high quality member, which means frequent activity, well-spent time on posts and threads, and overall a helpful and professional attitude towards the community.

Alert System

Alerts can be found here:
[Image: Dl806CS.png]

Here you will find by default, when someone tags you in a post, likes your post, replies to your post, gives you reputation, or vouches you.You can change the options of notifications you get here.

Marketplace

RAIDUSER has a thriving marketplace where as our name states; OG accounts are sold. However, different forms of accounts and services are sold throughout the marketplace, from intelligent users doing homework and essays, to professional coders creating programs. It's important to read all the guides and regulations before making your market thread: Buyer | Seller Guide (For Beginners) by @far , How To Use the Appraisals Section by @LiquidS , and KiK Impostors of Trusted Members Middlemen by @SZociety are great threads to start with before doing any deals or services.

Conclussion

It's every user's goal to have fun and enjoy themselves on this forum, and by taking the time to review this information, you help out this community as you help yourself become a great member for the future. If you have any information regarding RAIDUSER, don't hesitate asking the Community or Staff/Trusted Members. We are eager to meet you and see what you have to offer. Enjoy your day here on RAIDUSER!

[Image: djMQAL3.jpg]
I am NOT purchasing any crypto; corona has put me out of work. If you receive any DM's from "me" without this being removed from siggy, it's a scammer.

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
I have HypeSquad Balance Early Contributor
(PFP is always changing)

I am NOT purchasing any crypto; corona has put me out of work. If you receive any DM's from "me" without this being removed from siggy, it's a scammer.

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Discord Info Below

Ideology#3012
(PFP is always changing)

Posts 760
Rep 140
Vouches: 12
Credits: 0
Ghost
06-06-2018, 01:32 PM
good handbook, thanks for sharing it mate. Heart

id/vxdy
vexdy#8584

id/vxdy
vexdy#8584

id/vxdy
vexdy#8584

id/vxdy
vexdy#8584

Posts 588
Rep 445
Vouches: 53
Credits: 13,525
MigrationSun
06-06-2018, 02:07 PM
this is a cool guide for the new comers! Heart

[Image: mO2WRhP.png]

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!
only accepting payment thru btc, eth
telegram: @Decreasing

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!
Posts 6,869
Rep 2,464
Bronze CoinSunSilver CoinGold CoinRichestDonatorReputableCheersStar
06-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Give this man some sort of award

Liked by: Spooking
Posts 12,390
Rep 3,233
Vouches: 809
Credits: 7,303
$500 Donor
ContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorWealthyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRoyaltyReputableBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalAlienApolloVoidRichestHustlerHigh RollerPoop EmojiCool CatMuffinTridentNightGolden AppleIron SwordGold SwordDiamond SwordStarMigrationPromoterTop BananaActiveStickyKoalaTurkeyEarthSunPalm TreeInstagramTwitterYouTubeSnapchatSilver NinjaHeartHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlackhatGhostDemonHalloweenEaster BasketChocolate BunnyInnovatorCandy CaneGiftGiftJukeboxWeebGrenadeCloverCheers
06-07-2018, 03:26 PM
I can see this helping out new peeps

Discord: cry#2530 (Discord ID: 604148473218072619)
Telegram: admire
Confirm onsite before dealing!

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia
Posts 6
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 4
06-11-2018, 12:05 AM
thanks for the help

Posts 26
Rep 10
Vouches: 2
Credits: 50
07-06-2018, 02:21 AM
very helpful, thanks Heart

Posts 498
Rep 414
Vouches: 55
Credits: 375
VoidPalm TreeSilver MedalHalloween
07-07-2018, 12:45 PM
my boy @Ideology needs a special role

Liked by: tek
Posts 1,193
Rep 810
Silver MedalBronze MedalBronze CoinInstagramRichestVoidChocolate BunnyEaster BasketSilver NinjaGold MedalPalm TreeHalloween
07-08-2018, 06:48 PM
@Ideology is a beautiful handbook creator! thanks man.

Liked by: tek
Posts 742
Rep 254
Vouches: 0
Credits: 1,590
07-09-2018, 10:18 PM
welcome to anyone joining ogu this is a good guide

Grant#3448

Grant#3448

Grant#3448

Grant#3448

Liked by: Extehnze