No more clickbait please! 324
Posts 6,348
Rep 1,498
Black HeartHeartHeartHeart
OP10-12-2017, 12:03 PM

Not sure if this has been suggested, it probably has, but:

Please find a way to eliminate clickbait titles in the sales sections. When searching for an account to buy, in the Instagram section for example, I find myself clicking thread upon thread,  with "Fire Instagram OMG" or just "Instagram for Sale" only to find a crappy semi username. I think it's pointless to not have the handle (or hint) in the title, and these low quality people are making it a game of clickbait. This isn't youtube, there's no reason to click on the thread if I know it's something I won't be interested in anyway.

A way to fix this could be some sort of function which forces the @'s of the accounts for sale to be in the title, unless posted in "Other OG accounts," "Buying and trading," and "Stat accounts" etc.
Or to hand out some sort of warning for being a dip.

I cannot be the only one who is bothered by this. These stupid kids are really getting on my nerves sometimes.
@Ace please find a solution Heart

Liked by: Virtue
Posts 1,258
Rep 133
Gold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalHalloweenGrenadeVoidInstagramYouTubeTwitter
10-12-2017, 12:04 PM
this would be hard to do

Posts 688
Rep 128
Vouches: 15
Credits: 438
Palm TreeBronze MedalGold MedalHalloweenGiftSilver Medal
10-12-2017, 12:05 PM
"never seen before" tired of you edgy retards

[Image: dribble_cart.gif]
^My Shop^

^My Shop^

^My Shop^

^My Shop^
Liked by: AVERIE
Posts 2,364
Vouches: 37
Credits: 243
ActiveBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenMigrationBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGuruGrenadeInstagramPalm TreeGiftRichestCandy Cane
10-13-2017, 04:20 AM
IKR or I click the same fucking thread multiple times thinking its another one because they're all titled stupidly

[Image: PP0Q7fO.gif]

Liked by: AVERIE
Posts 6,348
Rep 1,498
Black HeartHeartHeartHeart
OP10-16-2017, 02:04 AM
bump, @Ace please enforce no clickbait rule!

Liked by: Virtue
Posts 3,913
Rep 496
StarActiveVoidTridentHalloweenCheersGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalJukeboxGrenadeBronze CoinPalm TreeTwitterPromoterGift
10-16-2017, 02:04 AM
i would love to see this enforced as long as non-marketplace threads are excluded

Liked by: AVERIE, Virtue
Posts 1,817
Rep 690
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterInstagramBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxVoidPromoterMigrationSilver NinjaHalloweenGiftActiveGrenadePalm TreeHeartChocolate BunnyRichestHustlerHigh Roller
10-16-2017, 02:06 AM
would love to see this as a rule for the market place. pretty easy to control too as you can just temp ban or give warning to people who are clickbaiting hard. i hate clicking threads like "best ig on the market" and the ig is "swagmanxx420yolo360noscoperzxx1"

Liked by: AVERIE, Pick