NiallMods Call of Duty services 401
Posts 6
Rep 0
Vouches: 1
Credits: 55
OP07-22-2017, 10:29 AM

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 10:31 AM by Niall.)
[Image: MHOjXmH.png]

[Image: t4FCMTg.png]

Black Ops 2
Co-host-$5/hour
Multiplayer Remote Recovery-$5 (No sign in required)
XP Lobby- 30min=$3
Azza Lobby-$5/game
VIP Menu-$3/hour
Zombies Co Host-$5/hour
MP+Zombies Recovery-$6

Modern Warfare 3
Co-host-$5/hour
Recovery-$5
Unlock All/20TH=$3
Azza Lobby=$5/hour

ALL OTHER GAMES AVAILABLE PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS. 

[Image: mWGlcBm.png]

[Image: U88sqIs.png]

I will not under any circumstances refund you for something you have bought and received I will only allow this for customers who have paid and have not received what they asked for. I will try my hardest to give great service and if any problems occur by all means message me and I will respond as soon as I see It(faster for gold members as a friend request will be sent for a fast reply system) and sort it out straight away and wont keep you waiting. If you ask for a refund I would love to know why as I don't like having bad service.

[Image: JZBcxEm.png]

Me nor RAIDUSER.com will be held responsible for any suspensions that may happen to your account after you have bought a service from me. This was your decision to buy a service from me and you must hold yourself responsible. I offer a free redo of an account if in the unlikely event that your account does happen to be suspended. However, you must buy redo protection from me to initiate this process

[Image: izUPrDm.png]

If you are sceptical about being banned please make sure you buy ban protection this will 99% of the time mean that your account wont get suspended as your account will be modded using a fresh unshared KV or if you happen to get banned after your account has been modded please make sure you buy redo protection before or after you purchase so that if by any chance you account happens to be banned then you will you eligible for a free redo. If the 1% actually occurs when you buy ban protection then you do not need to buy redo protection as well as this is down to me and I will do you another one free of charge.
Ban Protection-$5
Redo Protection-$3

[Image: TyiLeJ3.png]
Kik - .fornow.
Twitter - @mutualise
Dm me on here as well.

Posts 598
Rep 75
Bronze MedalPalm TreeGold MedalSilver Medal
07-22-2017, 10:30 AM
pretty dope GL with this man !

Liked by: Niall
Posts 6
Rep 0
OP07-26-2017, 11:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2017, 11:42 AM by Niall.)
Online taking orders

ALL COD Recoveries $15

Posts 6
Rep 0
OP07-28-2017, 08:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2017, 08:43 PM by Niall.)
All following games (Recoveries) listed below only $10
BO2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO1

Posts N/A
andyscam
07-28-2017, 08:50 PM
Nice bro very highquality keep it up

Liked by: Niall