More Emojis 451
Posts 128
Rep 22
Vouches: 1
Credits: 198
OP10-11-2017, 03:11 AM

People have been individually suggesting emojis and i kinda want to compile a list of them that i personally want.

Eggplant
Cowboy
Skull
Middle Finger (All of the hand signs really i want to be able to rep my set thru emojis on this forum)
Thinking Face

If anyone else has other ones and doesn't want to make a thread this is a good place to post them thank u for ur time!!!

Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
10-11-2017, 03:11 AM
+1 for CowBoy Already suggest it

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 5,967
Rep 726
Vouches: 81
Credits: 899
VoidSilver NinjaSunPalm TreeTurkeyGold CoinSilver CoinBronze CoinGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalTwitterHeartStarActiveGrenadeHalloweenGiftCandy CaneChocolate BunnyEaster Basket
10-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Eggplant emoji lul

Posts 128
Rep 22
Vouches: 1
Credits: 198
OP10-11-2017, 03:13 AM
(10-11-2017, 03:11 AM)Edge Wrote:+1 for CowBoy Already suggest it

Yuuup that's why I added it to my list in hopes one list of a fuck ton will make them more likely to do it.

Posts 6,348
Rep 1,498
Black HeartHeartHeartHeart
10-11-2017, 03:16 AM
(10-11-2017, 03:15 AM)Paula Wrote:ADD kitties please!!
@dax :p

Cat-smile

Posts 2,609
Rep 375
VoidSilver NinjaHeartHeartStarPalm Tree
10-11-2017, 03:17 AM
(10-11-2017, 03:15 AM)Paula Wrote:ADD kitties please!!
@dax :p

Cat-kiss

Liked by: AVERIE