Maybe yall might be interested 185
Posts 130
Rep 96
Vouches: 12
Credits: 214
Bronze MedalChocolate BunnyGold Medal
OP03-18-2020, 11:35 PM

Thought I'd come back to the trusty RAIDUSER forums to shout out my friends clothing line. Note I do not get a percentage from sales and I am only promoting it because he's a cool guy. Anyways the website is unstitched.shop and the instagram is also unstitched.shop if any of yall wanna shout it out or just throw a follow thats cool too. With love -bulimia

No I won’t change my pfp 

No I won’t change my pfp 

No I won’t change my pfp 

No I won’t change my pfp 
Posts 1,433
Rep 282
Vouches: 27
Credits: 108
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold Medal
03-19-2020, 04:39 AM
(03-18-2020, 11:35 PM)Bulimia Wrote:Thought I'd come back to the trusty RAIDUSER forums to shout out my friends clothing line. Note I do not get a percentage from sales and I am only promoting it because he's a cool guy. Anyways the website is unstitched.shop and the instagram is also unstitched.shop if any of yall wanna shout it out or just throw a follow thats cool too. With love -bulimia

Nice clothing , prices just a lil too high. Maybe he should get his brand out to a bigger platform to grow.

" bank$ide "

[Image: lCTvO4F.gif]

" bank$ide "

" bank$ide "

" bank$ide "

Posts 266
Rep 441
Vouches: 75
Credits: 6,777
TwitterRed NinjaMigrationGuruBronze MedalHalloweenGold MedalChocolate BunnySilver MedalVoidPalm TreeGift
03-19-2020, 07:33 PM
I like the designs, I run a creative agency so if he's in this for the long run and wants some professional photography done have him get in touch. Here is my agency site http://blnce.co

[Image: aINeoxe.png]

↑ Grow your dick by 4 inches ↑