Makeout scamming for $25 gc lmao 693
Posts 21
Rep 5
Vouches: 0
Credits: 68
OP03-23-2020, 01:29 AM

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 01:32 AM by corm.)
Scammer username: @makeout
Scammer profile link: https://RAIDUSER.com/makeout
Sales thread link: https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-H-25-target-gc

Detailed description of what happened: he literally offered to buy my target gc and when i sent it to him he then told me he cant buy gift cards with it and told me to make a dd. WE AGREED $25 TARGET GC for $15 paypal and i sent my part of deal he redeemed it etc and wont send my money. Not my job to tell him what he can and cant buy with the card dont agree to buy it and redeem on your account jf you dont know. Also told me he doesnt care if he gets banned

Proof (screenshots/pictures): https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Y0WQt6r

@Defile @Grizzlies @omie

Posts 179
Rep 75
03-23-2020, 01:32 AM
I said i don't care about getting banned because u were fucking annoying tf out of me, I messaged this user for a itunes gift cards and he sent me one that didn't work and fucking threatened to ban me. Then he sends me a target (which i thought you can buy gift cards with) apparently i was wrong, I don't feel like paying for something I don't want and will not get a use out of. Ban me all you want, i know my intentions and god knows too, idc what people think at this point, you are one annoying son of a bitch, get a grip my nigga.

Posts 21
Rep 5
OP03-23-2020, 01:33 AM
(03-23-2020, 01:32 AM)makeout Wrote:I said i don't care about getting banned because u were fucking annoying tf out of me, I messaged this user for a itunes gift cards and he sent me one that didn't work and fucking threatened to ban me. Then he sends me a target (which i thought you can buy gift cards with) apparently i was wrong, I don't feel like paying for something I don't want and will not get a use out of. Ban me all you want, i know my intentions and god knows too, idc what people think at this point, you are one annoying son of a bitch, get a grip my nigga.

Nigga you asked to buy MY target gc. I sent it to you you redeemed and you kept stalling time and still havent sent my money lmao? Dont make deals and not told up your end

Liked by: JahCoin
Posts 179
Rep 75
03-23-2020, 01:35 AM
(03-23-2020, 01:33 AM)corm Wrote:Nigga you asked to buy MY target gc. I sent it to you you redeemed and you kept stalling time and still havent sent my money lmao? Dont make deals and not told up your end
i thought you can buy gift cards with it, you never mentioned that and i went ahead and redeemed it and now you are trying to fuck me over? what an actual dumb ass clown you are, like i said man, get a grip. Get your multi ass out of the site before we all catch the virus.

Posts 21
Rep 5
OP03-23-2020, 01:36 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 01:37 AM by corm.)
(03-23-2020, 01:35 AM)makeout Wrote:i thought you can buy gift cards with it, you never mentioned that and i went ahead and redeemed it and now you are trying to fuck me over? what an actual dumb ass clown you are, like i said man, get a grip. Get your multi ass out of the site before we all catch the virus.

Nigga any admin is gona laugh at what you just said. You offered money for my gift card i sent it over you redeemed like wtf does that have to do with anything

User had redeemed and used my gift card and i never recieved my end of the deal and has just blocked me on discord

Posts 179
Rep 75
03-23-2020, 01:37 AM
(03-23-2020, 01:36 AM)corm Wrote:Nigga any admin is gona laugh at what you just said. You offered money for my gift card i sent it over you redeemed like wtf does that have to do with anything
Spell "gonna" right you moron.

Posts 21
Rep 5
OP03-23-2020, 04:53 AM
Welp im out my gift card got blocked never got paid for it and for some reason this guys still on the site