1 2 3 > 4 Next »
Lets Talk Games 1133
Posts 1,855
Rep 443
GiftVoidSilver NinjaRed NinjaBronze MedalSnapchatMigrationActiveHalloweenSilver MedalTwitterPromoterCheersJukeboxGold MedalInstagramGrenadePalm TreeYouTube
OP05-26-2017, 06:01 PM

Hello RAIDUSER, Today I wanted to get all of your guy's opinions about the best zombie maps! Devil
You can go from W@w - IW, And when you tell us your favorite/best zombie map, TELL ME WHY YOU think it's the best map.
In my opinion, I really do think Origins is the best zombie map, and I'll explain why:

Origins is the best map because it really drove us in the zombies story. It made us want more and more, and also "THE STAFFS"
everyone pretty much loved the staff and their abilities to help them get to high rounds. The Easter Egg was another thing that was very interesting.
The cut scene we get to see is very amazing to watch. We see Samantha and Richtofen playing with zombie action figures. We see all but Tank Dempsey in the cut scene. We later found out that we were looking into the eyes of Dempsey, that's why we don't see him. This made a even bigger picture that Dempsey was a big character in the zombies story line. This is why I think Origins is the best zombies map.

Let me know you guy's opinions below 100emoji Devil

-WAR

Posts 2,907
Rep 273
ReputableActiveGrenadeMigrationYouTubeInstagramSnapchatSilver CoinBronze CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarJukebox
05-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Probably the most HQ thread in this section lmao.

In all honesty, i loved Mob Of The Dead from BO2.

Always loved the story behind Alcatraz and to have a map around it is amazing. Everything from the scenery to the way the UI looks.. i think it is amazing.
The map itself is was so well put together and to complete the ending of it/easter egg was one of my favorites to do in zombies.

10/10 foods review!

Liked by: Wartaken
Posts 1,855
Rep 443
GiftVoidSilver NinjaRed NinjaBronze MedalSnapchatMigrationActiveHalloweenSilver MedalTwitterPromoterCheersJukeboxGold MedalInstagramGrenadePalm TreeYouTube
OP05-26-2017, 06:10 PM
(05-26-2017, 06:03 PM)upset Wrote:Probably the most HQ thread in this section lmao.

In all honesty, i loved Mob Of The Dead from BO2.

Always loved the story behind Alcatraz and to have a map around it is amazing. Everything from the scenery to the way the UI looks.. i think it is amazing.
The map itself is was so well put together and to complete the ending of it/easter egg was one of my favorites to do in zombies.

10/10 foods review!

Thank you broHeart

Liked by: upsettaken
Posts 17,049
Rep 1,138
TwitterInstagramMigrationYouTubeBronze CoinGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeHalloweenVoidActiveJukeboxGhostStarSilver CoinGiftGold CoinCandy CaneTop BananaHeartChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
05-26-2017, 06:13 PM
To be fair, I loved Buried from BO2.

Shit was so fun and I loved the theme surrounding it. It was so easy to get high rounds, also the Easter egg with two different endings were fucking dope as fuck.

Posts 4,134
Rep 240
Vouches: 20
Credits: 12,317
Heart
05-26-2017, 06:19 PM
Town from bo2 using mustang and sally

Don't Let The Bankers Steal Your ₿itcoin.

Posts 2,530
Rep 248
Vouches: 32
Credits: 18
Active
05-26-2017, 06:24 PM
I really liked Ruined

The reason Why:
Me and my cousin used to always stay up for a while, doing all the Easter eggs and getting the best stuff we can, we used to glitch the map somehow and there would be no more zombies or witches. Really good map, Origins is a good map too, I really liked the Staff part and how we had to collect all the parts for them. My favorite was the Fire Staff

Posts 387
Rep -4
Vouches: 0
Credits: 995
05-26-2017, 06:26 PM
I enjoyed tranzit because if the riot shield glitch lol I'll be their for hrs

Posts 1,855
Rep 443
OP05-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Wanna get more opinions, so bumping 2 the top Heart

Posts 3,165
Rep 238
05-26-2017, 06:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017, 07:00 PM by allison.)
Verruckt

The Reason Why i think its is one of the best maps is because it turned something that was supposted to be a side project to something that became one of the reasons why some players still buy call of duty at the end of the day

(Plus on W@w the 11 hit jug glitch to op)

Posts 754
Rep 230
Red NinjaHalloweenGiftGold MedalPalm TreeBronze MedalSilver Medal
05-26-2017, 07:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017, 07:03 PM by vampyre.)
Kino on BO1 is my favorite map of all time Heart

1 2 3 > 4 Next »