Jacob's Editing Service 82
Posts 67
Rep 11
Vouches: 4
Credits: 163
Bronze MedalDemon
OP09-04-2019, 05:15 PM

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019, 05:44 PM by dudereally.)
I've been editing for 9 years now. Ever since my family owned a big windows pc up until now with my Mac Air. I've used programs such as Sony Vegas Pro 2011, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects CC, Photoshop, iMovie, and more. I'm trying to become more known for editing so if you'd like to see some of my work here: https://youtu.be/B-fYe6Av-PsĀ 

Right now I used After Effects CC.

Send me a pm if you want an edit. Beginner price is free. After that, depending on how long the video is, I can up my price.

Realize you are putting your faith in someone making an edit for you that you might not want it to turn out the way it does. I like to incorporate my own style and looks so if you have specifications lmk.

PS. Yes I know its COD which is very outdated in terms of editing and styles but I haven't really made many other types of edits. (Some IRL and other games but mostly COD) Also I haven't made any edits since that once last year so I might be a little rough.

This entire service is for anyone however I will say I just want work man like I'm out of jobs right now and lowkey just bored so I want stuff to do lol.