Instagram Disabled change password? 540
Posts 650
Vouches: 19
Credits: 2,008
InstagramTwitterMigrationBronze MedalSilver MedalHalloweenGold MedalPalm TreeGiftSun
OP05-31-2017, 02:43 PM

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2018, 10:15 PM by Game.)
Hello! So some of you may know about the deal where when your account gets disabled instagram changed the email for some reason. I hand swapped the @gaming.ig by having hand creating an account already loaded up so I press create account right when I swap. When I did that the account was disabled by instagram I guess for using a turbo maybe but little did they know it was a hand swap and my hands are fast as fuck boi -- [helps for late at night too ;) lol ] but basically I sent that email and a dope selfie and it was re-enabled but when I logged in the email was changed as usual from instagram. It was a random letters/number @/example.com so I just changed it and we all good. 

https://imgur.com/a/hST5U

So previously my friend with a 100k account got disabled and he got it enabled through the form again but forgot his password -- and at first we tried using the app to get it back using the log in link to send an email but it was all like: 

https://imgur.com/a/MF9Ex

Then we tried the website and we got the reset email to send but it sent to the example.com email 
https://imgur.com/a/vYkIP

So what should we do to get the account back? Like he does NOT know OG email so is it just rip or what? He forgot the password and stuff idk.

Long Story Short:
100k Stat Instagram Disabled --> Used the form and got it undisabled --> Forgot account password --> won't send a password reset because its under the example.com email instagram puts after being disabled

What should he/we do? He is owner of account and did not buy from anybody but used a spam email creating the account like a dumbass lol. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Unjust DWC - No DD nothing... 

Posts 4,038
Rep 731
Red NinjaHeartSilver Ninja
05-31-2017, 02:47 PM
Pull it again with og email itll give you the option to change pw once you get it

Posts 2,907
Rep 273
ReputableActiveGrenadeMigrationYouTubeInstagramSnapchatSilver CoinBronze CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarJukebox
05-31-2017, 02:47 PM
Only reason why I read all of this is cause I'm sitting on my toilet taking a shit.

this seems to be a fucking situation for you guys.. I hope someone could help you out Heart cause idk shit

Liked by: 4user5, Game
Posts 650
InstagramTwitterMigrationBronze MedalSilver MedalHalloweenGold MedalPalm TreeGiftSun
OP05-31-2017, 03:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2017, 03:13 PM by Game.)
(05-31-2017, 02:47 PM)upset Wrote:Only reason why I read all of this is cause I'm sitting on my toilet taking a shit.

this seems to be a fucking situation for you guys.. I hope someone could help you out Heart cause idk shit

Lmao thanks for reading

(05-31-2017, 02:47 PM)Mike Wrote:Pull it again with og email itll give you the option to change pw once you get it

We do not have OG email cuz he used a spam to create account like a dumbass thanks anyway though

Posts 479
Rep 229
Bronze MedalGiftSilver MedalVoidGold MedalBronze CoinSilver CoinSun
05-31-2017, 04:15 PM
(05-31-2017, 02:47 PM)upset Wrote:Only reason why I read all of this is cause I'm sitting on my toilet taking a shit.

SAME!!

Posts 650
OP06-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Can anybody help me out?

Posts 651
Rep 114
Red NinjaJukeboxSilver MedalTwitterYouTubeInstagramSnapchatMigrationPromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestCheersGrenadeActiveBronze Medal
06-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Damn bro I hope this gets fixed I hate this kind shit