I've been diagnosed with Level 1 Autism AMA? 416
Posts 2,989
Rep 650
Vouches: 32
Credits: 3,182
Silver Ninja
OP03-27-2020, 07:49 AM

so i figured i have had this for some time long due to my social issues in high school and middle school and how i would act, i was very introverted and etc and always stayed inside, i've always been told i was socially awkward and introverted, but sometimes i'll have weird social outbursts of energy as well. in 2017 i smoked weed for the first time and had a panic attack, like really bad, it really brought all my emotion trauma that i had from my childhood up to the waters, such as being awkward socially and etc etc. that then gave me GAD or generalized anxiety disorder i would then start having panic attacks almost 4-5 times a week, so bad i would dissociate from being myself and have to go to the hospital to make sure i wasn't dying because that is what it felt like to me.. having that anxiety also stacked depression on top of that, trying to hold a job as well on top of all this was very stressful but i pulled through, lost a ton of weight in the meantime by working out and fasting and being a better me and not letting anxiety define myself, i was actually doing really well for myself

fast forward to 2020, and moving a bit cause my mom has been dating different people, my anxiety has gotten severely worse, has caused many people to leave my life, and also has caused me to leave my job because i am scared of being in public because of the risk of having a panic attack. i do take lexapro for my anxiety daily, it helps sort of, but it will take time before i start to feel myself again, i can go into places like a gas station or a food place but only for a few minutes before i start feeling weird and not right and then it causes a anxiety attack. im not sure why yet, still trying to figure that part out. all this has also resulted in me quitting my job and now owning a big stat on instagram and making a dollars here and there, enough to buy food and gas for myself but thats about it for now. i recently got my results back for a test i did with my therapist and it was revealed i have level 1 autism. im still surprised of the news, like calling people autistic and revealing this stuff about myself on such a forum is scary to me cause you know, the internet and degens lmao, but i want this to be almost like an AMA thread for OGU, i feel more comfortable revealing this stuff on here cause i know many of you are down to earth and can probably relate when it comes to anxiety and depression. 

if you took the time to read all of this, leave a like, and tell me if you have ever felt the same way. maybe we can relate, i am in the OGU discord so feel free to hit me up if you wanna talk and be friends, i have 170k on instagram and am always willing to make connections and talk more about my life. Heart

discord: katsu#9370 (copy, paste it)

Posts 11
Rep -21
Vouches: 0
Credits: 4
03-27-2020, 07:51 AM
this shouldn’t stop you from your dreams

ahmed Blush

=2BDOaxdSGtVH)cX(9eY

=2BDOaxdSGtVH)cX(9eY

=2BDOaxdSGtVH)cX(9eY

=2BDOaxdSGtVH)cX(9eY
Liked by: katsu
Posts 617
Rep 248
Vouches: 11
Credits: 689
Bronze MedalVoidCool CatSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxInstagramPalm TreeDemonGift
03-27-2020, 07:51 AM
rough man

[Image: dhqKVgg.gif]
Discord Cudi#0666
Telegram @wavys
Xbox Seldova

Discord Cudi#0666
Telegram @wavys
Xbox Seldova

Discord Cudi#0666
Telegram @wavys
Xbox Seldova

Discord Cudi#0666
Telegram @wavys
Xbox Seldova

Posts 3,070
Rep 907
Vouches: 174
Credits: 259
HeartHeartHeartToilet PaperBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartGhostEarthActivePalm TreeGiftCandy CaneDemonBlackhatGiftVoidTurkey
03-27-2020, 07:53 AM
I can relate, glad you feel confident in posting this but I wouldn’t as people on here won’t take it seriously.

[Image: 273ftDX.gif]

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Posts 42
Rep 100
Vouches: 14
Credits: 540
Gold MedalToilet PaperBronze Medal
03-27-2020, 07:53 AM
Over 65% of autism cases are undiagnosed due to autism being a wide spectrum. Unless you're low-functioning or even mid, it doesn't really matter. The vast majority of autism cases don't really affect daily life. (Source: I was also diagnosed last year and it hasn't changed/affected my life at all. It manifests in different ways - I guess I have lower levels of empathy).

flashflip - The world's first provably fair Bitcoin gambling bot, native to Discord
StackGambler - My YouTube channel

Discord:
Stack#2128

Join my Discord servers!

flashflip - The world's first provably fair Bitcoin gambling bot, native to Discord

Discord:
Stack#2128

Join my Discord servers!

Discord:
Stack#2128

Join my Discord servers!

Discord:
Stack#2128

Join my Discord servers!
Liked by: daze, fast, katsu
Posts 2,989
Rep 650
Silver Ninja
OP03-27-2020, 07:54 AM
(03-27-2020, 07:53 AM)XXX Wrote:I can relate, glad you feel confident in posting this but I wouldn’t as people on here won’t take it seriously.

hoping the people of ogu can stop being degens for a bit and take the time to think about this thread

Liked by: fast
Posts 3,070
Rep 907
HeartHeartHeartToilet PaperBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartGhostEarthActivePalm TreeGiftCandy CaneDemonBlackhatGiftVoidTurkey
03-27-2020, 07:56 AM
(03-27-2020, 07:54 AM)katsu Wrote:hoping the people of ogu can stop being degens for a bit and take the time to think about this thread

Yeah since you’re admitting I’ll admit to spoken to @mixo a few times & he was helpful.

I’m actually Autistic too & I have had all of the tests etc I don’t talk about it on here because everyone acts like an idiot about it.

Good luck mate

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Liked by: hmu, katsu
Posts 2,989
Rep 650
Silver Ninja
OP03-27-2020, 07:57 AM
(03-27-2020, 07:56 AM)XXX Wrote:Yeah since you’re admitting I’ll admit to spoken to @mixo a few times & he was helpful.

I’m actually Autistic too & I have had all of the tests etc I don’t talk about it on here because everyone acts like an idiot about it.

Good luck mate

appreciate the reply, mind if i hit you up on discord?

Liked by: fast
Posts 3,070
Rep 907
03-27-2020, 07:59 AM
(03-27-2020, 07:57 AM)katsu Wrote:appreciate the reply, mind if i hit you up on discord?

Yeah sure, first time i’ve admitted publicly online apart from friends ofc.

zira#0001

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?

Need a SMS Verification?