Huge Suggestion. 269
Posts 6,771
Rep 2,083
GhostBusinessman
OP07-08-2017, 08:03 PM

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 08:10 PM by Evan.)
To start this, let me say, please do not ban me for voicing my opinion. I just thought someone should step up and voice this.

So, I joined this site to help promote my business and social medias on sale to a larger audience. This site is great for that, however there is a growing issue. This site is becoming the complete opposite of what it was created for. I see 20 "GLWS" posts under threads, and no one buys anything. Then, when people do buy things, they get scammed. I understand with weekend frenzies, that the gaming section will explode. Does this create an excuse to post boost? I understand the staff here are not tolerant of post boosting, low quality posting, etc. But I do not see many people getting warned or anything getting enforced at all. This site is slowly becoming a laugh due to this. For this to be a suggestion, it is simple. Completely enforce rules. I would love to see staff constantly on and enforcing the rules. Doesn't matter if the people will like you if they get a warning, it is your job to give them it. I feel this site will die soon like the other forum that started like this. I don't really care if I get hate for this but I have seen no one post about this. The amount of criticism this site receives about the post boosters etc is insane. It is a shame, because this has a lot of potential to become better than the other site. The activity is insane. I hope you consider some of the statements here. If you agree with me, please comment below. Basically the admins and staff need to start enforcing the rules heavily. I feel almost as if the report button is never used on here.

@night - honestly and please remove the weekend frenzy or whatever you literally see no sales threads and just gaming threads or whatever it is because people want credits and the most irrelevant and unnecessary posts.
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-PC-Gaming-pc?...#pid297558 do you feel the need to post "i dont know" just for credits
and also there should be some moderators or whatever you want to call them just for retards who post boost just for credits like it is so fucking annoying

Who agree with me on this topic:

Liked by: 8Taken44
Posts 985
Rep 248
Gold MedalHalloweenVoid
07-08-2017, 08:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 08:05 PM by AddyTaken33.)
I feel as if some staff may pick favorites, but that's how life is. But anyways, this is a great suggestion.

Posts 6,771
Rep 2,083
GhostBusinessman
OP07-08-2017, 08:06 PM
(07-08-2017, 08:05 PM)Addy Wrote:I feel as if some staff may pick favorites, but that's how life is. But anyways, this is a great suggestion.

Yes, that is very true as well.

Liked by: AddyTaken33
Posts 107
Rep 2,197
Vouches: 705
Credits: 3,576
Staff Team
StaffTrusted
07-08-2017, 08:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 08:08 PM by night.)
honestly and please remove the weekend frenzy or whatever you literally see no sales threads and just gaming threads or whatever it is because people want credits and the most irrelevant and unnecessary posts like
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-PC-Gaming-pc...#pid297558 do you feel the need to post "i dont know" just for credits

and also there should be some moderators or whatever you want to call them just for retards who post boost just for credits like it is so fucking annoying

Liked by: 8Taken44
Posts 1,812
Rep 962
Vouches: 302
Credits: 178
Star
07-08-2017, 08:08 PM
i love you evan you know that right

discord: anthony#6666

Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
07-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Getting tired of people implying we don't give out warnings. You can't even see whether or not we give out warnings. I can assure you that we do enforce the rules and take care of any report(s) that come in.

Also tired of people complaining about "GLWS" - Every forum has this "GLWS" post issue and I already added this feature if you honestly care that much https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-Admin-Disabl...ead--20587

You think the site is going to die soon? It's actually quite the opposite. We have seen more members active now then ever.

Every forum has "post boosters" and we do give out warnings or bans for LQ posting. There isn't much else we can do. The weekend frenzy helps increase activity and grow the site in the long run. Weekend frenzy will no-longer happen every weekend but when it does I don't see a reason to complain.

We're not going to go through every thread and every post seeking out members that are post boosting or LQ posting, we don't have time for that. Report them and stop complaining.

Liked by: LiquidS, Regulus
Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
07-08-2017, 08:19 PM
(07-08-2017, 08:07 PM)night Wrote:honestly and please remove the weekend frenzy or whatever you literally see no sales threads and just gaming threads or whatever it is because people want credits and the most irrelevant and unnecessary posts like  
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-PC-Gaming-pc...#pid297558 do you feel the need to post "i dont know" just for credits

If someone is honestly interested in buying what you are offering then they would be looking in the section of what you're selling, not looking at new posts seeking things to buy.

Weekend frenzies won't happen every weekend and it helps increase activity on the site in which will bring more buyers your way.