1 2 3 > 7 Next »
How to: Get Started on RAIDUSER 4725
Posts 12,390
Rep 3,233
Vouches: 809
Credits: 7,303
$500 Donor
ContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorWealthyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRoyaltyReputableBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalAlienApolloVoidRichestHustlerHigh RollerPoop EmojiCool CatMuffinTridentNightGolden AppleIron SwordGold SwordDiamond SwordStarMigrationPromoterTop BananaActiveStickyKoalaTurkeyEarthSunPalm TreeInstagramTwitterYouTubeSnapchatSilver NinjaHeartHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlackhatGhostDemonHalloweenEaster BasketChocolate BunnyInnovatorCandy CaneGiftGiftJukeboxWeebGrenadeCloverCheers
OP02-05-2020, 09:40 AM

Getting Started on RAIDUSER

What is RAIDUSER

RAIDUSER is a community driven online marketplace forum for virtual goods and OG usernames. You can learn about many things here and meet new friends. RAIDUSER was launched in April 2017. The site and community are constantly growing and YOU are now a part of that growth.

*Click show content to view images*

Rules

Before you get started on RAIDUSER you need to know and understand the rules you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left you will see “Rules & Guidelines” click this and you are now on the rules page. Below is a screenshot with arrows that point to the rules, you should also visit the Privacy/Legal Policy and Terms of Use.

[spoiler][Image: 4e5BCek.png][/spoiler]

Navigating

Once you join RAIDUSER there are many sections and things to explore, so I will explain some of them below.

[spoiler][Image: 8Xt450T.png][/spoiler]

Here is the Homepage, I have added numbers to key areas in which I will explain in detail below.

1. This area is where you will see your profile picture and username, once you click the arrow next to your username you will see a menu as shown below: 
[spoiler][Image: 9zrI6D2.png][/spoiler]

On the left, you will see the number of threads you have and on the right, you will see the number of posts, posts are replies to other users threads.
Below you will see “Profile” by clicking this you will be able to view your profile page, Below “Profile” you will see “Control Panel” this is where you will find various account settings to upload a profile picture and more. After “Control Panel” we have “My Threads” which will bring you to a page that shows all your threads that you have made. “My Posts” will show you your posts. At the very bottom, you will find the logout button.

2. The Envelope symbol on the right of your name is where you will find your Private Message Inbox by clicking this you will be greeted with your Inbox page. In here you can view messages you have from other members and create new messages. 

3. The bell icon next to the Private Message symbol is where you will find your recent alerts for the site, these alerts include Likes on your posts, Replies to your threads and posts and mentions. You can also view all your alerts by clicking “View Alerts” at the bottom of the Recent Alerts pop-up, There is also a button to Mark all your alerts as read and to Delete all alerts.

4. By clicking the New Posts section you will be brought to a page where you can view new posts created by members. In the top left you will see “All Posts” and “Marketplace Posts” by clicking these you can filter the new post section to only show posts in the Marketplace sections.

[spoiler][Image: HYVbAQl.png][/spoiler]

5. Here you will see buttons to get to different parts of the site, the upgrade button will take you to the upgrade page where you can purchase upgrades. The search button will allow you to search the whole site for keywords. The credits button will bring you to the credits page where you can view info about credits. The members button will bring you to a page where you can view all the members on the site, The awards button will bring you to a page where you can view all the awards and how to obtain them, The extras button will bring up an extras page where you will find links to other pages. 

6. Here you will be able to see some information about you and the site, this includes your reputation, vouches, likes, credits, users online and your user title.

7. This is where you will be able to see notices and news about the site once an important thread is made it will show here right now it is showing a thread on how to get free awards and upgrades you can view the thread by clicking on the “click here” section. 

8 & 9. These are tabs to view certain parts of the forums, the General tab will show you the chatter sections. If you click Marketplace you will see all the sections where you can buy and sell goods. 

10. This is where you will see the latest activity of the forums which displays the most recent threads and replies.

Introducing yourself to the community

Now that you are an expert on navigating the site you should introduce yourself to the community! You can find the introduction section on the home page under the general tab. Once you are in the introduction section you will be able to see other peoples introduction threads, click the new thread button in the top right this will bring you to the new thread page. Below is a picture of the thread editor with features numbered and explained.

[spoiler][Image: RCPzSBr.png][/spoiler]

1. This is where you can pick a prefix and title for your thread, a prefix shows before the thread title you will not have any prefixes to apply as you are not upgraded, marketplace sections have prefixes for everyone to use like “Selling” and “Buying”. For your introduction thread, we are not going to select a prefix, the box next to the prefix box is where you put your thread title for this you could put something along the lines of “Hello my name is cry”.

2. This is your text editor which has various options to style and format your thread, the big box is where you will type what you want on your thread, you can then make certain parts bold or italic or underlined by using the first three buttons, you can also select the text size and color with the buttons that the arrows are pointing at in the image below make sure you highlight the text you want to change before you set the color and size.

[spoiler][Image: HSWjIvH.png][/spoiler]

You can also use the other buttons to add images to your thread and more, the thread editor is really simple and easy to use. 

3. Here you will see buttons to post your thread, preview your thread and save the thread as a draft, By clicking preview you can see what your thread will look like once its posted.

Now you should have something that looks like this:

[spoiler][Image: 79M8xup.png][/spoiler]

Click post thread, Congrats! you made your first thread on OGU!

Upgrades

You can get to the upgrade page by clicking the upgrades button at the top of the page. Here you will be able to purchase various site upgrades, you will only be able to buy fortune right now as you need to meet certain requirements for other upgrades. You can also buy upgrades with credits by going here.

Usergroups

Usergroups are groups that are owned by members, by joining these groups you get an exclusive name color, userbar and access to a private group subforum most of the groups are buy-in only which means you need to pay the owner to be invited. You can find the current groups by clicking here you can also go here to view the threads for the groups that are selling buy-ins. Some groups offer perks for there members too.

Forum Team

To view the forum team scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Team

[spoiler][Image: lXFuOfc.png][/spoiler]

This will then bring you to a page where you can see the forum team below I will summarize what each rank is.

Administrators – This is the Admin/Owner of the site which keeps the site up and running.

Head Staff – Head staff is the person that makes sure the forum team is doing their job as expected, they also handle important stuff.

Staff – Staff are people who handle deal disputes, bans, pardon requests, reputation abuse and more.

Mentors - Mentors are a rank below staff that are like moderator/trial staff, The job of Mentors is to moderate the forum (move threads to correct section, warn members that break rules, handle some reports, etc.). 

Trusted – Trusted is the rank given to users who are official Middlemen for the site, these are people that ensure deals are done smoothly and safely, you should always use a Middleman when dealing.

Credits

Credits are a complex point system for the site, you can use them to buy upgrades, awards, items, sticky threads and style thread titles. You can also sell/buy credits in the credit market for around $1 per 1,000 credits (price is always changing) If you go onto the credit page you will see how to earn credits, You can earn more credits by upgrading.

Middlemen

A middleman is a user with the Trusted rank that is used to ensure a safe deal, they do this by either holding the payment whilst the buyer secures the account or secure the account they can also do both. When using a middleman you MUST confirm on-site to make sure you are talking with the actual middleman, A lot of people impersonate middlemen to try to scam users, confirming on-site ensures you are talking to the real middleman and prevents you from getting scammed by an imposter. Middlemen require a fee for their service the current fee used by all middlemen is 5% with a minimum fee that is around $8. You should ALWAYS use a middleman for all deals to ensure the deal goes smooth below is a picture of the Trusted rank user bar and links to the middlemen section and some other useful stuff.

[Image: dz1kSft.gif]

https://RAIDUSER.com/Forum-Middleman-Services
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-MiddleMan-Contact-Info-List
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-How-To-Get-D...Characters

This thread is aimed towards new users who do not know how to use the site, If you have any questions or suggestions
feel free to reply to the thread or PM me.

Discord: cry#2530 (Discord ID: 604148473218072619)
Telegram: admire
Confirm onsite before dealing!

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia
Posts 1,007
Rep 369
Vouches: 54
Credits: 2,969
GhostBlack Heart
02-05-2020, 09:43 AM
And if someone upsets you, remember to call them broke and neg them :)

[Image: VnkussE.png]

Get Upgraded to Fortune/Solar/Void/Apollo!

Always confirm on site before any deals.

gothboy.org

Email: vampires@gmail.com
Private Email: vampires@riseup.net

gothboy.org

gothboy.org

gothboy.org

Posts 1,455
Rep 650
Vouches: 90
Credits: 26,172
Staff Team
Cool CatMentor
02-05-2020, 09:52 AM
didn't read it but this is great stuff

Discord: helios#1847
Always confirm on-site before any deal with any user!

Posts 912
Rep 477
Vouches: 53
Credits: 9,310
Bronze MedalPalm TreeGold MedalHalloweenSilver MedalSunDemonGhostGiftGiftCandy CaneVoidPoop EmojiPoop Emoji
02-05-2020, 09:56 AM
give me your money

Discord: boot.#5133

[Image: new_sig_woah.gif]

ToS:
I'm not responsible.

ToS:
I'm not responsible.

ToS:
I'm not responsible.

ToS:
I'm not responsible.
Liked by: cry
Posts 150
Rep 86
Vouches: 13
Credits: 2,122
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalInstagram
02-05-2020, 09:58 AM
Awesome guide, had a read through and it's really explanatory. Good job :)

Posts 1,334
Rep 609
Vouches: 39
Credits: 21,015
HeartTridentGift
a
Lunar Lunar
02-05-2020, 09:58 AM
Might sound crazy but I don’t remember asking .

Confirm on site

Confirm on site

Confirm on site

Confirm on site
Posts 2,251
Rep 1,157
Vouches: 196
Credits: 74
HalloweenBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalChocolate BunnyVoidInstagramTwitterMigrationSnapchatGold CoinSilver CoinBronze CoinJukeboxSilver NinjaRichestGrenadePalm TreeHigh RollerHustlerCheersGiftCandy CaneApolloTridentSunDemonTurkeyGiftBitBounty
02-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Very helpful

NOT RESPONSIBLE AFTER SALE.

Only way to contact me offsite is Discord -> Lewis#4997

Spotify King 
DM ME FOR PLAYLIST PLACEMENTS / USERNAMES / ECT

Spotify King 

Spotify King 

Spotify King 
Posts 12,390
Rep 3,233
Vouches: 809
Credits: 7,303
$500 Donor
ContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorWealthyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRoyaltyReputableBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalAlienApolloVoidRichestHustlerHigh RollerPoop EmojiCool CatMuffinTridentNightGolden AppleIron SwordGold SwordDiamond SwordStarMigrationPromoterTop BananaActiveStickyKoalaTurkeyEarthSunPalm TreeInstagramTwitterYouTubeSnapchatSilver NinjaHeartHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlackhatGhostDemonHalloweenEaster BasketChocolate BunnyInnovatorCandy CaneGiftGiftJukeboxWeebGrenadeCloverCheers
OP02-05-2020, 10:00 AM
(02-05-2020, 09:58 AM)a Wrote:Might sound crazy but I don’t remember asking .

Extra tip: once someone replies something like this give them the red.

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia

Buy into Mafia
Liked by: a, boot, fast
1 2 3 > 7 Next »