How many solo fortnite wins do you have? 375
Posts 189
Rep 78
Vouches: 5
Credits: 301
GiftBronze MedalChocolate BunnySilver NinjaGold Medal
04-16-2018, 07:05 PM
0. if you have more than 5 you gotta see the sun lmao

Life is an infinite loop. We have lived the same life for eternity we just can't remember. Everything has already been written. What has happened and what is going to happen. It's all fixed. You've been lied to your whole life. You'll see what I mean soon..

Life is an infinite loop. We have lived the same life for eternity we just can't remember. Everything has already been written. What has happened and what is going to happen. It's all fixed. You've been lied to your whole life. You'll see what I mean soon..

Posts 142
Rep 124
Bronze MedalChocolate BunnyGold MedalVoidSilver Ninja
04-16-2018, 07:18 PM
i have 82

Posts 189
Rep 78
04-16-2018, 07:26 PM
(04-16-2018, 07:21 PM)mercy Wrote:ur a complete moron and can’t play don’t tell people to see the sun

did me telling you to see the sun hurt your feelings? fucking pussy grow a dick.

Posts 189
Rep 78
04-16-2018, 07:30 PM
(04-16-2018, 07:27 PM)mercy Wrote:no ur logic doesn’t make since u pleb

fuck you

Posts 1,014
Vouches: 75
Credits: 24
GhostSilver NinjaPalm Tree
04-16-2018, 07:31 PM
I have 25 solo wins :/

[Image: z9iuOqD.gif]
drew#0666

W$TN82V3pZ!e>A#V=2Q3 

[Image: z9iuOqD.gif]
drew#0666

W$TN82V3pZ!e>A#V=2Q3