[HIRING / ONGOING] Hiring an experienced IG botter who can run 50-300 fan pages 44
Posts 5
Rep -9
Vouches: 0
Credits: 16
OP10-25-2018, 10:52 PM

Need an experienced person who is able to successfully run 50-300 fan accounts and other accounts on medium to agressive f/uf and dm. (repost is a bonus)

Have seen similar services before recent bot nuke/ new changes for $2 per account which included a personal ip for each account.
I am taking into account the new changes and I am willing to pay a bit more due to this. I will be hiring the most experienced and best offer I get.

* must be able to run 50-300 accounts
* accounts must all run at once
* any account issues/bans will be your work/problem
* I am willing to pay for the software you need to use to run the bots however is this is something you are able to provide in your offer It will be advantageous
* I am willing to pay for the aged accounts however is this is something you are able to provide in your offer It will be advantageous
* I am willing to pay for the proxies however is this is something you are able to provide in your offer It will be advantageous

Please contact me on Skype for any further details or to send me your offer if you are able to do this:
live:841a9378701ff7f4
Manuel Alejandro