Group Buyins Minimum Price 1310
Posts 2,550
Rep 2,115
Vouches: 272
Credits: 427
StarReputableContributor
OP12-04-2019, 11:54 PM

I am not sure if other group owners went broke, or what the problem is, however I believe the absurdly cheap group buy-ins currently existing among some official RAIDUSER groups is ridiculous and hurtful to the forum. 

Several group owners currently offer buyins that cost less than even the cheapest RAIDUSER forum upgrade and certainly less than even Void, let alone Apollo. A new user or a multi may sooner buy into a official group rather than purchase an upgrade if all they desire is a userbar and username color. 

I suggest all groups must have a minimum buy-in price of $15. Which is higher than the cost of the Solar upgrade, so to avoid users purchasing group buy-ins rather than forum upgrades.

Trappy#8868 (No Nitro)
Kik: trappyxo

Trappy#8868 (No Nitro)

Trappy#8868 (No Nitro)

Trappy#8868 (No Nitro)

Posts 1,137
Rep 689
Vouches: 104
Credits: 28,552
Apollo
12-04-2019, 11:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 11:55 PM by volt.)
(12-04-2019, 11:54 PM)Trappy Wrote:I am not sure if other group owners went broke, or what the problem is, however I believe the absurdly cheap group buy-ins currently existing among some official RAIDUSER groups is ridiculous and hurtful to the forum. 

Several group owners currently offer buyins that cost less than even the cheapest RAIDUSER forum upgrade and certainly less than even Void, let alone Apollo. A new user or a multi may sooner buy into a official group rather than purchase an upgrade if all they desire is a userbar and username color. 

I suggest all groups must have a minimum buy-in price of $15. Which is higher than the cost of the Solar upgrade, so to avoid users purchasing group buy-ins rather than forum upgrades.

i think it should be a bit higher in my opinion, but to each their own.

Makes groups lq. Blood Diamond was HQ asf. @element

Telegram: tridnt         Discord: Divine#1337
[Image: nzHM1zK.gif]

Posts 3,943
Rep 1,390
Vouches: 124
Credits: 181
Red NinjaMigrationTwitterInstagramBronze MedalYouTubeSilver MedalJukeboxPromoterGrenadeGold MedalSnapchatVoidPalm TreeCheersActiveStarBronze CoinHalloweenGiftGold CoinSilver CoinApolloDemonGhostBlackhatTurkeyGiftCandy Cane
12-04-2019, 11:55 PM
i like my current prices

i'd rather be poor than ewhore.                                                                                                     MOST LIKED THREAD ON OGU!
[Image: 1HAwJKx.png]
discordfuck that shit

i'd rather be poor than ewhore.                                                                                                     MOST LIKED THREAD ON OGU!
discordfuck that shit

discordfuck that shit

discordfuck that shit

Posts 2,040
Rep 544
Vouches: 37
Credits: 982
Bronze CoinVoidMigrationPalm TreeHalloweenSunGiftBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalChocolate Bunny
12-04-2019, 11:58 PM
(12-04-2019, 11:55 PM)divinus Wrote:i think it should be a bit higher in my opinion, but to each their own.

Makes groups lq. Blood Diamond was HQ asf. @element

and look where element ended up.

[Image: YOr4GkD.png]

Posts 342
Vouches: 2
Credits: 175
12-04-2019, 11:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 11:59 PM by Otaku.)
Groups ruin forums

1 2 3 Next »