Gmail | Need Help 131
Posts 2
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 27
OP03-19-2020, 01:57 AM

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 01:57 AM by Bracelet.)
Not sure where to post this but I’m assuming here.

So basically I forgot my password to my email. I’ve tried everything I can think it can be and nothing is working. I have the device I created the Google account on and I know that means something but I’ve recently factory reset it so I don’t think Google recognizes the device anymore. Is there any where I can contact support or anything? The number on the account has also been deactivated due to me switching carriers. If you know anything your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Posts 7,511
Rep 754
Vouches: 20
Credits: 3,795
ActiveToilet PaperTop Banana
03-19-2020, 02:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 02:42 AM by Bon.)
If you are unable to recover your account using any of the provided features, I'm afraid you are absolutely fucked unless someone has a (still working) method for getting in touch with support. I would recommend making a new e-mail address (outside of Google, preferably on your own domain) and transferring any accounts you can still access to the new address. You can also try recovering individual accounts via support, and re-creating the ones you are absolutely unable to access. It would also be smart to contact people you know regarding the change in your e-mail address. Sorry for your loss.
Edit: This sounds like a pain in the ass, and it really is. It's really not as bad as you'd think though.

Hey you! Hire me to write a story for you! Or just buy my credits from me.
Come on, you know you want to. I'll replace this text with a new meme signature soon.

Bon Jovi <bon@2a03.party>
70FB 4E26 89FF ED78

Come on, you know you want to. I'll replace this text with a new meme signature soon.

70FB 4E26 89FF ED78

70FB 4E26 89FF ED78

70FB 4E26 89FF ED78
Liked by: Bracelet
Posts 2
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 27
OP03-19-2020, 03:49 AM
(03-19-2020, 02:41 AM)Bon Wrote:If you are unable to recover your account using any of the provided features, I'm afraid you are absolutely fucked unless someone has a (still working) method for getting in touch with support. I would recommend making a new e-mail address (outside of Google, preferably on your own domain) and transferring any accounts you can still access to the new address. You can also try recovering individual accounts via support, and re-creating the ones you are absolutely unable to access. It would also be smart to contact people you know regarding the change in your e-mail address. Sorry for your loss.
Edit: This sounds like a pain in the ass, and it really is. It's really not as bad as you'd think though.

Shit man thanks. Fucking Google is retarded they need to have better support but thanks again, I guess I’ll have to do all that shit and hope for the best

Liked by: Bon