Fortnite Guide (PC) 151
Posts 0
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 3
OP04-17-2018, 08:11 PM

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 08:44 PM by Spadiot.)
Cool This is a simple Fortnite guide for players on PC. Cool

As many people know Fortnite is a very challenging game especially when it comes to PC. Most
players in the game struggle to get wins or even kills. I just wanted to make a simple guide for players to
follow so they can improve there Fortnite skill.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment:
LARGE MOUSE PAD - This helps your aim due to the use of low sensitivity in Fortnite,
this makes it crucial to have a large mouse pad so you can set your DPI /SEN low and improve
your.
GOOD MOUSE WITH 2 SIDE BUTTONS - This is a requirement in PC Fornite because of the intense build battles. A mouse with buttons
is extremely necessary because the faster you can build the better.
GOOD HEADSET - This is a huge factor in winning in Fortnite. If you can hear people before they do then often times
you will kill them before they even see you. This is why I recommend you get a pretty decent headset
with 360 degree hearing.
DECENT MECHANICAL KEYBOARD - This is important because if you have a good keyboard, then the keys
have a faster response time then the other players. This means you can hit keys faster then they do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXPERIENCE:
This is simple, every game you should be dropping in places like Titled Towers, Salty Springs, Retail Row
and Pleasant Park. While you are there you should be trying to go for kills instead of wins. This aggresive
play style will make you more comfortable in 1v1 fights and you will win most of the by the time you can exit
Tilted Towers with 4 to 5 kills.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DPI/SEN:
DPI - 700
SEN - 0.07
This will help your aim tremendously. I recommend you start out with those settings and move
up or down depending on your play style.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[RESEARCH]
You yourself need to do your own research I reccomend you watch these following
Youtubers in order:
good informational videos. While you are watching his videos I reccomend that you try to copy his aggressive shotgun playstyle.
2. Ninja - https://www.youtube.com/user/NinjasHyper - Everyone knows that Ninja is one of the worlds best players, but I still recommend you watch Daequan first
Due to his aggressive play style.
2. Myth - https://www.youtube.com/user/IMTHETacticalMyth - Myth has incredible building skills that's why I think you should watch him.

Leave your thoughts on this guide below!!

Posts 782
Rep 496
VoidBronze Coin
04-17-2018, 08:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 08:46 PM by figs.)
I think once you get your first win you get less nervous and you can get a win at-least once every play session.

And yeah this game has whack sensitivity so use 0.0x LOL

Liked by: Spadiot
Posts 0
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 3
OP04-17-2018, 09:05 PM
(04-17-2018, 08:45 PM)Rawr Wrote:I think once you get your first win you get less nervous and you can get a win at-least once every play session.

And yeah this game has whack sensitivity so use 0.0x LOL

Yeah when I got my first win I was flipping shit.

Liked by: figs