Posts 72
Rep 13
Vouches: 7
Credits: 193
OP03-30-2020, 04:16 PM

Scammer username: @Favela
Scammer profile link: https://RAIDUSER.com/Favela
Sales thread link: Been removed

Detailed description of what happened: so basically I gave this man a fortnite account + $120 paypal for his "FA + OGE" ghoul and galaxy that was "XBOX LINKABLE" ( he told me the OGE was HOTMAIL but he gave @Beam a gmail then made up some bullshit that he made a mistake ) so everything goes fine it's chill then i try to link an xbox account and its not linkable. Then i message him he tells me it is, blah blah blah. Then a couple days later the accounts email gets changed through epic id assume I message him he makes up more bullshit. Then he tells me he will give me a "NFA" ghoul until he finds me a FA account because the other one got taken back. I go onto the epic of the account he just gave me and see that the email was changed 1 day before he gave it to me then tells me its disabled which is obviously more bullshit. But i brush that aside. Now he tells me he will trade his FA Renegade for my ghoul i bought a couple weeks ago so i sort out @Beam as MM once again then he just stops replying completely even though we were talking 15 mins prior to Beam getting online.

* Pictures may be out of order Proof (screenshots/pictures): https://imgur.com/gallery/3PqMkOY

Posts 2,351
Rep 1,082
Vouches: 23
Credits: 25,209
Staff Team
MuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinStaffRoyaltyKoalaGolden Apple
03-30-2020, 08:52 PM
@Acritiks

Sorry to hear about your loss, but the kid posted the same account several times, and i'm guessing he beamed multiple people.

I've banned him since he edited his thread to try and erase all evidence.

I don't use Telegram, or kik. I only use Discord.

My discord is Lask#8106 (discord uid: 466416936021131264)

I always confirm onsite. || Cop a muffin award by clicking this