Donator name color 474
Posts 740
Rep 183
Vouches: 15
Credits: 2,927
MigrationSilver Ninja
OP05-05-2017, 09:44 AM

It'd be cool to have several perks with being a donator, as well as having a specific color on your name to show off that you are indeed a donator.

[Image: rUtBcOh.png]

Here is my profile on a runescape private server forum, and I have the color as well as a little donator symbol, and the santa hats on the bottom to show it off.

What could also be added would be the ability to switch between colors of different ranks like fortune, the different tier donators, and other future ranks.

Another cool and useful thing would be showing which awards you can see on your profile, as well as rearrange them to make a cooler pattern.

Some of these have already been suggested but oh well, saying it again because I find it an important aesthetic aspect.

All messages go through PM's only.

Liked by: Arctic
Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
05-05-2017, 09:46 AM
This isn't a bad idea at all, it would be pretty cool to have a custom name colour to go with the awards

Posts 651
Rep 114
Red NinjaJukeboxSilver MedalTwitterYouTubeInstagramSnapchatMigrationPromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestCheersGrenadeActiveBronze Medal
05-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Good way to get people to donate

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
05-05-2017, 10:13 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2017, 10:13 AM by Ben124.)
Can't really see this happening. Not with -

Upgrade colours
Staff colours
Group colours
Admin colours

Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
05-05-2017, 10:14 AM
We're really trying our best to prevent this forum from looking like a rainbow lol I personally like the idea but I would never implement it. Up to @Ace and @LiquidS to hear their opinions

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

Liked by: Ben124
Posts 731
Rep 72
MigrationInstagramBronze CoinRichest
05-05-2017, 10:17 AM
(05-05-2017, 10:14 AM)Verdict Wrote:We're really trying our best to prevent this forum from looking like a rainbow lol I personally like the idea but I would never implement it. Up to @Ace and @LiquidS to hear their opinions

HAHAHAHA this nigga said a Rainbow HAHAHAHA i love you @Verdict Heart

Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
05-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Are the santa hats not what the fortune userbar more or less is? Also, we are going to try and allow members to rearrange their awards as they please as soon as we can.

There will be a different userbar for different tiers of upgrades as well as your username being a different color.