Democracy? 397
Posts 215
Rep 125
Bronze MedalBlackhatVoidMigrationGold CoinSilver CoinBronze Coin
OP01-14-2020, 03:26 PM

so i’ve been thinking and obviously this is a reach but what if we had a different head staff every year that was elected by the people of ogu obviously you would have to be upgraded so that multis and scammers couldn’t vote but if we could vote on 1 staff member to become head staff for 1 year and have it change every year it would be dope. this is obviously a very far away feet but i was just seeing what other members would think if this.

Posts 931
Rep 344
Vouches: 57
Credits: 3,871
TurkeyGift
01-14-2020, 03:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:27 PM by Ase.)
multi leader yes im in

[Image: 8290E377-6CDA-49F6-8293-F6C3C2F8E76A.png]
Always confirm onsite! 

Always confirm onsite! 

Always confirm onsite! 

Always confirm onsite! 
Posts 215
Rep 125
OP01-14-2020, 03:28 PM
(01-14-2020, 03:27 PM)Ase Wrote:multi leader yes im in

i don’t understand what you’re saying

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
Vouches: 192
Credits: 1,165
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
01-14-2020, 03:29 PM
i think anarchy is a better idea

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

Liked by: Ase, Zod
Posts 842
Rep 442
Vouches: 58
Credits: 68
01-14-2020, 03:30 PM
lol how long do u think itll take until a multi becomes HS and ruins site

[Image: kNxszSN.gif]

Liked by: Ase
Posts 1,007
Rep 369
Vouches: 54
Credits: 2,969
GhostBlack Heart
01-14-2020, 03:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:35 PM by Die.)
That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Users come to this site with the expectation that staff and trusted users are to remain such. The majority of MMs and staff on here have been in the community for ages. Most of them have stayed honest and clean (shout to @LiquidS , the Jew). Allowing randoms to get such high authority on a trusted platform will certainly launch the site into chaos.

[Image: VnkussE.png]

Get Upgraded to Fortune/Solar/Void/Apollo!

Always confirm on site before any deals.

gothboy.org

Email: vampires@gmail.com
Private Email: vampires@riseup.net

gothboy.org

gothboy.org

gothboy.org

Posts 215
Rep 125
OP01-14-2020, 03:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 03:41 PM by Pirates.)
(01-14-2020, 03:35 PM)Die Wrote:That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Users come to this site with the expectation that staff and trusted users are to remain such. The majority of MMs and staff on here have been in the community for ages. Most of them have stayed honest and clean (shout to @LiquidS , the Jew). Allowing randoms to get such high authority on a trusted platform will certainly launch the site into chaos.
u obviously didn’t read the thread i said staff would be voted to be head staff not just anyone i do agree that if it was just anyone then yes that would be the worst idea but that’s not what i said

(01-14-2020, 03:30 PM)Turbo Wrote:lol how long do u think itll take until a multi becomes HS and ruins site

only staff would be able to be voted on

Posts 18,406
Rep 4,014
Vouches: 875
Credits: 44,280
$500 Donor
Staff Team
Staff
01-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Lol no

Discord: arc#2222 kik: green  Telegram: arciana
Need help with invalid reputation, username changes or anything else regarding OGU? PM me
[Image: uW0ZhJs.png]

Need help with invalid reputation, username changes or anything else regarding OGU? PM me