Scammed $350 for a minecraft account 758
Posts 6
Rep 4
Vouches: 1
Credits: 50
OP03-30-2020, 05:59 PM

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 09:19 PM by Berk.)
Scammer username: @lijah
Scammer profile link: https://RAIDUSER.com/lijah
Sales thread link: I didn’t offer to sell my account on site, but he’s selling my scammed account here https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-OG-SEMI-Shop

Detailed description of what happened: 
The start:
I was on a server and I was messaged by lijah on one of his accounts, asking to buy my minecraft account "Wreck". After a few messages were sent on minecraft, I got into a discord chat with him, asking to buy the account. We talked about using a middleman, but he showed me that his ogu was Willbmx at the time, and I decided that not using a middleman probably wasn't going to be high-risk because of his reputation.
Willbmx:
The user then denies that this part happens, but I was messaged by an account Willbmx#5652 on discord. There is a fake character in that discord name, but I'll get to that later. Eight minutes after the last message exchanged between me and lijah on his lijah discord, I am messaged by this user on discord, continuing the deal on that discord, leaving off where we left off on the lijah discord. Around noon, I ask him to confirm his RAIDUSER, and he changes his signature on site to the one he is using. While I have no proof of him changing his signature, I'm sure that can be checked by RAIDUSER staff. After a while, I go first and give the account details. Later, he says that he can log into the minecraft account, but the email isn't working. I try to log into the email, and I can't get into it either. I have a recovery email attached to the account, but I am unable to recover the password using that email, meaning the recovery email was changed. He then claims that he is unable to get into the account also. Then, I ask him why the last login of the account was at 1:19 PM at hypixel, after he claimed that he lost access to the account. This is pretty obvious proof that he stole my account and lied about it, but when I confront him about it he says he isn't sure why and asks if I gave the account to someone else. At this point I realize my account is gone, and after a few attempts to ask him to admit to scamming me, or some explanation that he can give, he still claims that he doesn't know how that happened.
Protonmail:
Around this time of losing access to my account, I started messaging protonmail customer support to try to recover my email. Right now I have access to the account, but the email has already been changed from the account, and I can’t reset my password through minecraft. Although this can't be used as proof, the name on the protonmail was "Eli" when I recovered it, which would be a very unlikely coincidence if the Willbmx discord changed the protonmail to that name.
Confrontation:
 Later I ask the original lijah discord asking for my account back, because I saw that it was being sold under his name on this site. I knew that if I tried I at least had a chance to recover my account, so I took it. He responded and claimed that he didn't know the Willbmx discord I was talking about was, even though the conversation we had before when we were negotiating the account just stops on that discord and continues where we left off on the other one. I also ask him why his discord signature was changed on RAIDUSER when I asked for it, and I don't really get a response from that either. He says that I may have been scammed by an impersonator, but this doesn’t really make sense. How would this willbmx account know where we left off in conversation, and why was he able to confirm on site by changing his signature under his account when I asked him to? Even if a fake character was used on the other discord, it still doesn't make sense for the RAIDUSER signature to be updated when I asked him to change it. When I asked him what he doesn't know about the situation and what is confusing him, he admits that he wanted to buy the account, but denies that the Willbmx account is his. He then asks for proof that I owned "Wreck", even though he literally saw me using the account on the server and that's why he asked for it. I then ask why he was selling my account "Wreck", and he claims that he was selling it for someone else. And of course, when I ask him about who this person is, he says that's "confidential info".I then I tell him that I have access to the previous email, because I was able to recover the account with protonmail support today, and I ask him if the previous email to the account was a protonmail, which it is, and he declines it which is a lie. If he were to use the dispute link to the account, which he should have because the account is being listed as email changeable, the link would be for the email I currently have. Although most of this was offsite and it was not sold on RAIDUSER, my account is currently being sold on this site aforementioned, and I would like to warn everyone that lijah is a scammer and denies scamming me.
Conclusion
To summarize everything said, lijah asked me on a server to buy my minecraft account, and we later discussed the deal on discord. He then continues the conversation on another discord Willbmx right where it left off, and is able to confirm on site by updating his signature when I tell him to. I go first for a $350 deal, and he claims that he can’t get into the account, or email, even though minutes later I see the account has logged into hypixel. When I confront him about this, he claims that he doesn’t know anything about this Willbmx discord and is selling my account on RAIDUSER. When I ask who he got the account from, because he is selling it on his account right now, he said that he was selling for a friend. When I asked who this was, he said that it was “Confidential info”. The email was changed from my account, which can be proved by using the dispute link, and even if he doesn’t use it, there should still be a message on the new email of the account saying it was changed from my email to the new one.

Proof (screenshots/pictures): To be added.

Liked by: angelic, asa, Knock, Lane, Miracle, Rae, Wise
Posts 2,351
Rep 1,082
Vouches: 23
Credits: 25,209
Staff Team
MuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinStaffRoyaltyKoalaGolden Apple
03-30-2020, 08:38 PM
@lijah Respond when you login next

I don't use Telegram, or kik. I only use Discord.

My discord is Lask#8106 (discord uid: 466416936021131264)

I always confirm onsite. || Cop a muffin award by clicking this

Liked by: udu
Posts 154
Rep 42
Vouches: 16
Credits: 827
Silver MedalChocolate BunnyBronze MedalGold Medal
03-31-2020, 03:06 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2020, 03:11 AM by lijah.)
I'll finish this in one go we spoke but he's never added me on my RAIDUSER discord [Haunt#3040] in which i've done a thousand dollar exchange with @Clapping who can vouch and many other deals, 350$ is lightwork so drop proof of the guy apparently scamming you and you got a free 350$ btc. I would love to see a screenshot cause when he pmed me he came very aggressive. So drop proof it's my discord. I even told you if you have any proof I can pay you 350$ cause ima always help when needed. But if you gonna come for me with no receipts this is nothing to talk about. I have a discord tag of 5652 funny funny thing is he sent me a discord with invalid numbers in it.

Proof of my personal discord https://prnt.sc/rpwtxg

Oh btw bro when did I ever tell you to add me from another discord or when did I ever have extra conversations with you outside of the one where you were bashing me the entire day and I told you I was done entertaining it.

I said i'll give you a free 350$ cause it's clear you are desparate and broke but [DROP PROOF]

I'm not even gonna give this the time of day cause it seems like a a scheme to get money when if you wanted money you was better off asking me with common sense than to come to me bashing me with extraness. This ain't that and that ain't this so if you not gonna post a ounce of proof than a low down life story you just wrote i'm done here I got things to attend to.

Discord: Haunt#3040

Liked by: Apathy