how to get into crypto currency? 576
Posts 1,899
Rep 469
Red Ninja
OP08-09-2017, 02:37 AM

i want to get into crypto currency i just dont really know how to, i have a wallet but nothing is on it

Posts 87
Rep -11
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGrenadeGold Medal
08-09-2017, 02:40 AM
Buy Bitcoin from Paxful, Coinbase, or exchange with a member on here. For Coinbase you can use your credit card or bank account and on here / on Paxful you can exchange with Amazon Gift Cards and the #1 thing PAYPAL.

Good luck :)

If you want to trade altcoins, I use Bittrex.

Posts 4,134
Rep 240
Vouches: 20
Credits: 12,317
Heart
08-09-2017, 09:36 AM
After you get you hands on some btc look for alt coins to invest in. Since your new I would only recommend investing in coins that are in the top 20 spots on coinmarketcap. Before you invest in a coin do a bit of research, youtube videos are really helpful. They give you a good summary about the tech/other aspects behind the coin, and some technical analysis channels help with the best time to enter the market. Other than that, make and account on bitter or poloniex and send btc to your wallet and buy some alt coins.

Also one of the most important things you need to master is to set a mental discipline to not sell no matter if the price drops. just hodl your coins, unless something drastic happens with the company or tech they will go back up.

Don't Let The Bankers Steal Your ₿itcoin.

Liked by: vethane, vez
Posts 2,438
Rep 154
Bronze MedalGold MedalHalloweenSilver MedalInstagramTwitterGiftCandy CaneEaster BasketChocolate BunnySilver NinjaVoidPalm TreeGhost
08-09-2017, 09:38 AM
I will watch this Post, I have my PoopCorn.

Liked by: userCian, vez
Posts 6,539
Rep -26
ActivePromoterCheersTop BananaChocolate BunnySilver NinjaStarReputableRichest
08-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Download a btc wallet

Posts 1,385
Rep 195
08-09-2017, 09:39 AM
buy some btc and exchange it for various type of coins with sites like bittrex

Liked by: vez
Posts 2,438
Rep 154
Bronze MedalGold MedalHalloweenSilver MedalInstagramTwitterGiftCandy CaneEaster BasketChocolate BunnySilver NinjaVoidPalm TreeGhost
08-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Coinbase or BlockChain are best X

Posts 2,474
Rep 348
Vouches: 29
Credits: 8,834
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenGhostBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadePalm TreeGiftActiveVoidStar
08-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Do some research. Cryptocurrency isn't just Bitcoin.

//kik: astro.cunt//

Posts 436
Rep 66
Bronze MedalTwitterSilver MedalInstagramGold MedalMigration
08-09-2017, 11:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 11:24 PM by vez.)
Thanks for making this thread, I'm actually interested as well :)
Rn, I'm invested in NEO.

(08-09-2017, 02:37 AM)a1 Wrote:i want to get into crypto currency i just dont really know how to, i have a wallet but nothing is on it

i donated you $0.07 bcuz i wanted $30 even

(08-09-2017, 09:36 AM)Exclusive Wrote:After you get you hands on some btc look for alt coins to invest in. Since your new I would only recommend investing in coins that are in the top 20 spots on coinmarketcap. Before you invest in a coin do a bit of research, youtube videos are really helpful. They give you a good summary about the tech/other aspects behind the coin, and some technical analysis channels help with the best time to enter the market. Other than that, make and account on bitter or poloniex and send btc to your wallet and buy some alt coins.

Also one of the most important things you need to master is to set a mental discipline to not sell no matter if the price drops. just hodl your coins, unless something drastic happens with the company or tech they will go back up.

very helpful post as well, could definitely use these tips

Liked by: Exclusive, vethane