« 1 2
Doubt 748
Posts 19
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 46
Bronze Medal
OP03-17-2020, 06:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2020, 07:07 PM by pspedro.)
thanks for the explanation, for real, my paypal account got limited twice and i don't even had much money on it

So, any recomendations to i start? best wallet? idk

Posts 190
Rep 32
Vouches: 11
Credits: 300
Bronze Medal
03-18-2020, 05:16 PM
(03-17-2020, 06:52 PM)pspedro Wrote:thanks for the explanation, for real, my paypal account got limited twice and i don't even had much money on it

So, any recomendations to i start? best wallet? idk

By my experience i recommend you Blockchain wallet. It's hot wallet aka online wallet, Pretty simple to use, you can also set your custom fees, but have in mind that if they get hacked you will probably lose everything you have in  your account if im not wrong. It can also be inside job, anyways that shouldn't happen and you don't need to worry.

Online / "Hot" wallet - Blockchain
       Desktop wallet(s) - Wasabi - Exodus - Electrum - And if you need some wallet which support a lot of how people call "shitcoins" you can use Coinomi. But have in mind that Coinomi is closed source and they had some bad stuff in history. Source ( https://twitter.com/lukechilds/status/11...5850767360 )
       Hardware wallet(s) - Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X / Trezor One - Trezor T / Cold Card Wallet

I will always ask you to confirm on site if we are dealing off-site.

Liked by: pspedro
« 1 2