Crypto Assets Official Discord Server! - $100 Giveaway! 463
Posts 23
Rep 37
InstagramMigrationJukeboxGrenadeBronze Medal
OP07-17-2017, 11:11 AM

[Image: bVRiPJZ.png]

Extremely happy to announce the beta for our Crypto Server! This server will include a huge variety of topics to discuss. If you feel like you'd like to learn more about Crypto in general this is the perfect place for you. If you're wanting to engage with other Crypto enthusiast, have debates and discuss different marketing strategies then please do come and join, this is perfect for you. Keep in mind we are currently in Beta, suggestions are more then welcomed so please don't be afraid to shout your ideas!

I'll be offering my 100% guidance & support towards the members of the server, making it my number one priority. All my investments, tips, guides, tricks etc. will be listed in the server exclusively. 

I'm giving away $100 Bitcoin to the user who racks up the most invites towards the server, this can be a huge opportunity to have a head start in your investment game. It's as simple as inviting a bunch of friends. It's only going to benefit everyone. 

We have a range of channels for you to discuss different topics, sell your goods and even exchange safely with our Trusted ranked members.

Channels -

[Image: 39WTkQ7.png]

Ranks -

[Image: Wh8BmBN.png]

Verified:

A verified rank is a must to be able to exchange and sell marketplace goods on our server. To obtain verified you must PM me directly and gain my approval. (This isn't difficult process, I just simply do a check of your account and prove that you're the actual owner. Any scam reports will instantly get you removed).

Staff:

Self explanatory.

Trusted

Trusted exchanger within the communities, must have a neat looking vouch thread along with a successful shop.

Intelligent:

For the Crypto brains that are constantly helping throughout scene, constantly answering peoples concerns & questions they may have. These people are typically onto it and know what they're talking about when it comes to Crypto.

Road Map/List -

As mentioned previously, this is only beta! I have a strong mindset and plan for what to do with the server. We will be implementing multiple features to enhance the overall quality of the server.
  • Live Coin Calculator

• Custom bots

• Easy convert exchange API

• Exclusive channel specifically for guides

• More & more!
$100 Giveaway! -

Have your chance at winning $100 for doing the simplest of task and involving yourself in the community. Guidelines on how to win the giveaway below!

[Image: xDUxtVW.png]
[Image: PAaVSTT.png]

Thanks to all, appreciated.