Chique's Suggestion & Feedback Thread. 429
Posts 331
Rep 127
Halloween
OP06-29-2017, 11:58 AM

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 12:01 PM by Suicide124.)
So, since there is a "feedback" section that none of us can post in I'll leave my feedback here + suggestions instead of making separate suggestions each thread. Some of these suggestions have been made but this section is so LQ people don't put shit in titles about what they are talking about so I cba to go checking every single little thread. 
Warning: This is a "criticism" thread and if you can't handle that then this isn't a thread you need to read.

Suggestions:
Regarding Rules: low quality posts and constant flaming/arguing makes this place look like a playground for kids and ban evaders. - And by enforcing, I don't mean "deleting the post". There were warnings that were "supposedly" being handed out that I haven't seen since I've been on when many rules have been broken - and instead the posts get removed and the users keep going on.

Character Limit: Making a minimum character limit, this shouldn't be the new reddit. Posts like "lmaooo" "hahahahaha" or one word posts shouldn't be even allowed, what is the honest point?

Threads: I know this forum is "new" but mybb isn't that hard to use or setup and by now this forum should have a proper indication on when a thread is closed instead of it saying "reply".

Private Messaging: Making the PM wait time shorter. I'm sorry but 30+ seconds to reply for a PM for a UPGRADED user? It should be way less IMO, and this is probably why alot of users contact off site - which isn't a good thing because then it's hard for someone if they get scammed.

Ban page: When a user gets banned, I believe it should follow steps as other forums do that usually prevent ban evaders/scammers from coming back. It should have IP (which is allowed, as they scammed and are no longer a user on forum) and email and then the reasoning. I believe this would prevent loads of scammers from constantly coming back or even attempting to scam. I've seen this method used on other forums and it has worked quite well.

Credits shop: maybe netflix accounts or something small. For now credits have no purpose besides for a upgrade.

Reputation: Gang repping is obvious when it happens but nothing ever happens to those who do it. I've seen several users get gang repped so I guess this is a forum that will allow kids to do whatever they want as- long as they are making the money at end of day?  - Simply my opinion, feel free to state otherwise.

Marketplace: I recently made a thread revolving around gas methods, people jumped quick to assume illegal or blackhat. I sent method to Regulus who had me edit a few things out then final copy was sent to Liquids who then said it looks fine. I asked both staff if they would mind posting just to clarify it because I still had idiots saying "illegal" etc on my shit after I had the approvals of two staff. Instead I had to report the posts, the posts got removed but this could easily been prevented if staff would took a second out of the day to just post "I reviewed this method and it abides by the rules" doesn't need to be a vouch but it would cancel all spam and lq bullshit. And I'm not saying this only about my thread, I see it on severals. Where a user could send method to a staff member and then the response after reviewing could be "I have reviewed the user's method and it abides by rules. I do not vouch for the method or the seller" or whatever cliche shit you guys could brainstorm and think of.

Chiques Feedback: I was told about this forum from Regulus, and someone else who I still can't find on here. I meant to sign up awhile ago and kept forgetting. Since I have signed up I have been/seen endless drama, fighting, being called faggot or lq shit that shouldn't be allowed (which does get deleted, but again go back to point of warning people). It's literally like a playground for little kids who have been banned on other forums where they all unite and try acting hard ass. I'm sure some of them may be friends with admins of the site and maybe that's why the warnings never go out but at same time you have to separate business from friendships at the end of the day. This is a forum, and should be treated as such unless it never wants to go anywhere. Other bigger forums that are censored so I won't bother trying to mention didn't grow by allowing idiots to say lq posts and allowing everything to slide by COUNTLESS times. But at end of day, this isn't my forum & I just would hate to see this forum go dying down like it is with the LQ of it. The sarcasm, the un-needed posts, the flaming, the arguing offtopic shit on threads. LiquidS even made a post about this, so I know I'm not the only one who notices it. However the warnings aren't being handed out so the users will keep going until they see action being done. Doubt I'll be sticking around for a long time unless things changes and I know that other HQ users won't take this forum seriously until rules and actions are being enforced.. Take this feedback as you want it, I'm sure I'll get loads of LQ posts and hate on this thread but its the truth and if you don't like it then you probably are part of the problem on here anyway. Personally I'll be keeping the staff busy by reporting every LQ/spam and off topic including flaming posts as I find on my threads or any new threads. Maybe warnings will be given out maybe not. Oh well. At-least at end of the day I know I kept it   100emoji even when I have friends on here & a buddy who is staff.

Update: And don't get me wrong, there are some good/nice/sweet people on here. But it's overshadowed by the low quality kids who just think they are high and mighty.

Liked by: Anime
Posts 2,516
Rep 352
Vouches: 22
Credits: 4,312
DonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinContributor
06-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Credits does kinda have a purpose.
Giveaways and helping the community.

Overall this was a good read and I'm happy you posted.

good luck

Posts 331
Rep 127
Halloween
OP06-29-2017, 12:02 PM
(06-29-2017, 12:00 PM)anime Wrote:Credits does kinda have a purpose.
Giveaways and helping the community.

Overall this was a good read and I'm happy you posted.

good luck
It should be more than that though. I've seen people give away credits literally because of fact that there isn't anything else to use them for. 
Netflix accounts or anything could be used as a option, for those who can't afford to buy them etc - Just like for those who can't afford to buy a upgrade.

Posts 6,869
Rep 2,464
Bronze CoinSunSilver CoinGold CoinRichestDonatorReputableCheersStar
06-29-2017, 12:03 PM
I agree with some things on here actually.
Glad you made this thread.

Posts 799
Rep 78
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeActiveGrenadeMigrationBronze Coin
06-29-2017, 12:03 PM
Credits do have a purpose, I could start up a shop where its £4 but then i also charge 1k credits instead of £4

Liked by: Anime, Suicide124
Posts 2,516
Rep 352
Vouches: 22
Credits: 4,312
DonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinContributor
06-29-2017, 12:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 12:04 PM by Anime.)
I honesty feel you but, this site did not just came out not to long ago.

The admins are still doing what they're doing & making changes.

All we got to do is just wait.

Posts 6,869
Rep 2,464
Bronze CoinSunSilver CoinGold CoinRichestDonatorReputableCheersStar
06-29-2017, 12:05 PM
(06-29-2017, 12:04 PM)anime Wrote:I honesty feel you but, this site did not just came out not to long ago.

This exactly ^
Site is still pretty new.

Posts 331
Rep 127
Halloween
OP06-29-2017, 12:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 12:11 PM by Suicide124.)
(06-29-2017, 12:04 PM)anime Wrote:I honesty feel you but, this site did not just came out not to long ago.

Yes, but in all honesty for us who have made mybb websites before it isn't rocket science and most of the things I have mentioned are easy fix and just requires "time" of actually enforcing things (rules, warnings, reading pms, actually posting if you know it'll prevent more reports etc)

Also, I believe this site has been out for what .. two months now? If you are serious about a forum, you have it going and have time put aside for that forum to make sure it grows..
I see the admins active on the other sites all the time, why they can't commit that time for this site and actually help/fix things is a bit eh sometimes. No offense to them of course.

(06-29-2017, 12:03 PM)Xits Wrote:Credits do have a purpose, I could start up a shop where its £4 but then i also charge 1k credits instead of £4

For example, I just seen you made a thread regarding rep but in a different manner about how people put racist or un-needed remarks in the reps & in return you only got hate about it (most likely because they are the idiots who do it) and nothing even came from your suggestion. I don't even know if they check these sections honestly and that's really sad.

Posts 799
Rep 78
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeActiveGrenadeMigrationBronze Coin
06-29-2017, 12:12 PM
(06-29-2017, 12:10 PM)Chique Wrote:Yes, but in all honesty for us who have made mybb websites before it isn't rocket science and most of the things I have mentioned are easy fix and just requires "time" of actually enforcing things (rules, warnings, reading pms, actually posting if you know it'll prevent more reports etc)

Also, I believe this site has been out for what .. two months now? If you are serious about a forum, you have it going and have time put aside for that forum to make sure it grows..
I see the admins active on the other sites all the time, why they can't commit that time for this site and actually help/fix things is a bit eh sometimes. No offense to them of course.

For example, I just seen you made a thread regarding rep but in a different manner about how people put racist or un-needed remarks in the reps & in return you only got hate about it (most likely because they are the idiots who do it) and nothing even came from your suggestion. I don't even know if they check these sections honestly and that's really sad.

Agreed, I actually posted something constructive.

Liked by: Suicide124
Posts 331
Rep 127
Halloween
OP06-29-2017, 12:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 12:16 PM by Suicide124.)
(06-29-2017, 12:12 PM)Xits Wrote:Agreed, I actually posted something constructive.

I actually took the time to read a few threads in this section few minutes ago and it's sad to see suggestions that were made weeks ago not even noticed by the admins. It really puts a down look on this in total. I don't know whether this forum was made just because the admins got banned from the (Alpha's) forum or what but .. this is crazy.

I understand that probably the main goal was a place for people to sell OG's and stats and shit but it should honestly be more than just that & if not then the other sections should just be erased and leave it to a blank marketplace for only OGs and shit.

Liked by: Xits