Chatter 194
Posts 1,817
Rep 690
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterInstagramBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxVoidPromoterMigrationSilver NinjaHalloweenGiftActiveGrenadePalm TreeHeartChocolate BunnyRichestHustlerHigh Roller
OP10-06-2017, 06:09 PM

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a general forum within the chatter forum? There are some threads I feel fit into chatter but don't fit into any of the sub categories. I know there is spam/joke but i wouldn't consider the topics to be either of those so a general sub forum would fit nicely for those topics that don't fit into any categories.

Just a thought i've had for a few weeks now, lmk what you all think

Posts 5,509
Rep 374
10-06-2017, 06:09 PM
You don’t have to choose a subtopic in chatter you can just choose chatter and title the thread what you’d like

Posts 1,817
Rep 690
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterInstagramBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxVoidPromoterMigrationSilver NinjaHalloweenGiftActiveGrenadePalm TreeHeartChocolate BunnyRichestHustlerHigh Roller
OP10-06-2017, 06:10 PM
(10-06-2017, 06:09 PM)Reece Wrote:You don’t have to choose a subtopic in chatter you can just choose chatter and title the thread what you’d like

excuse me autism LOL. gonna close this. i never even fuckin knew that.. i don't use the forum enough, most my posts are bumps on my sales threads lmao

Liked by: Reece